• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade and Tradeback Thread

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Trade and Tradeback Thread is a consolidated thread for all your trade/tradeback needs. All requests concerning the following tasks must be posted here instead of making a separate thread for them:
  • Evolution trade/tradebacks: looking for someone to help with evolving a Pokémon requiring trading, then trading it back
  • Pokédex trade/tradebacks: looking for lending someone's Pokémon just to record it in your Pokédex, then trading it back
  • Pokémon transfer trade/tradebacks: looking for someone to hold your Pokémon for a moment so that you can transfer them between two games of yours without the use of two DSes

Any questions regarding the use of this thread can be posted in the questions thread.

<!-- Need to find someone to trade-back with so a Pokémon can evolve? Looking to add a Pokémon to your Pokédex via trade and trade-back? Ask away here! -->

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread

hey guys im willing to trade a poliwhirl to get politoed, who can help me out?

I have a Haunter I want to trade to get Gengar. I can trade with you merlinnerd.

Looking to evolve my Kadabra through trade :p

Looking to evolve my Kadabra through trade :p

I can trade with you. I need to evolve my Seadra into Kingdra (though you'll have to respond fast because I told other people I might be trading with them)

I guess we should say when we've made a successful trade.

Deesotilio and I traded, so neither of us are looking anymore.

Sure. I need a Magmar and Magmortar anyway.
What time do you want to meet?

That's a problem. I'm from Israel and I need to know where you're from in the world to figure out what time do we meet.

But if you can figure this out, how about 20:00 GMT?

Last edited:

i need to evolve my poliwhirl into politoad but i also need it to get sent back into my platinum game, because its coming out of my pearl game.
pearl fc:5240 8591 9119
platinum fc:4984 0881 1389
p.s. i also need help transfering my typlosion & mantine,
i will give mymachamp & a steelix for this.

I have multiple of all legendaries except Arceus, most level 100. I can GIVE you one for anything I don't yet have in my dex. Name: PIMAN Friend Code: 2364 3532 6946

I have multiple of all legendaries except Arceus, most level 100. I can GIVE you one for anything I don't yet have in my dex. Name: PIMAN Friend Code: 2364 3532 6946
Would that include Celebi and Entei?

That's a problem. I'm from Israel and I need to know where you're from in the world to figure out what time do we meet.

But if you can figure this out, how about 20:00 GMT?

Oops, sorry, didn't look in for past few days. Right now as I write this, it's 9:29 pm in EST (5 hours before GMT). I can meet you tomorrow any time between 10:00 am and 9:20 pm EST, which would mean between 5 pm and 4:20 am for you.

I need to evolve my Haunter and Kadabra. Can anyone help me out?

I need my scyther to be evolved via trade to a scizor. anyone up for it

I'd like to borrow a legit Event Shaymin.
Not to complete the Pokedex as I already have one (which seems to be hacked) but it won't let me activate the Gracidea Flower Event.
Because of that I'd like to borrow a true Shaymin (Cherish ball and all, NO Flower Paradise-Shaymins... I already have one of those and it didn't work. I will be checking) so I can take it to Florama and get the flower, and hopefully it will work on on my "hacked" Shaymin.

I can trade you almost any legendary of Sinnoh (not including Arceus) but I'll be wanting them back afterwards (unless its Phione.... but you'll still need to trade something back if you want your Shaymin back)

PM if you're willing to help.

hey guys i am looking for someone to trade then trade back to evolve my graveler
A.P.
3567 0583 0266

hi, i need to evole 1 seadra, poliwhirl, electibuzz, magmar, slowpoke all with their evo item in place, plus a haunter. can someone help me? pm me when u can!

pkm platinum fc:442603832454

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom