• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Need help evolving my Kadabra on Pokemon Black/White

VM/PM me if you can help

Last edited:
Missed this the other day, sorry about that. Need help evolving slowpoke to slowking on genIV

I can do it if you still need it. Any chance you have/can breed a chikorita that i could have?

:/ i have a totidile, just got back into pokemon, havent played since Gen3. I'm at the elite4 in SS right now and am looking to evolve slowpoke before i take them on. Leave me a VM please, my campus internet blocks NWC so i have to drive to mcdonalds to trade xP

I'm looking to evolve my Onyx into a Steelix in HG. I'll be around for about the next 40 minutes and then again probably tomorrow or Thursday around the same time. VM/PM me if you're interested in helping!

Need help evolving my Scyther on Platinum. I'll be around for the next 2 hours and then some time this afternoon (GMT) Pm me or post here please. (Friend code 1850 4217 5606/Alex)

I can help you evolve your Scyther. :) I'll meet you online shortly. fc is in my Sig. ^^

I have some IV Pokemon to move from SS to Pearl.

Can offer any Eeveeelution for your help

VM me after 4:00 pm today if you are interseted

Need help to evolve my electabuzz and kadabra. VM me.

EDIT.: Done.

Last edited:
Need help to Evolve a Boldore and a Shelmet on Gen V, My FC is 0132 4620 6072. Please VM me or post here.

hey all.. i just cuaght a nosepass... but now i see you can only evolve it at MT. coronet... can anyone help.. i can send the pokemon to you then you can evolve him... and send him back to me... i will reward a arcues for anyone that help me... please PM me

oh and this is for my HG game

I can help you out. When are you free? My black fc is 3739 9537 4708

I'm free now for another hour and a half approx. I sent you a VM.

EDIT: If you don;t get back on I'm also available all tomorrow, GMT time.

Yo hey guys I want to evolve my boldore. Thanks. I can't seem to send PM's or messages yet, so heres my FC, Professor Erin, 3740 2275 1308

Thanks Professor Erin!

Last edited:
I need some help evolving my Kadabra, if someone would be so kind as to help me out. I should be available for about another hour, or any afternoon through Friday.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom