• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been the most entertaining game I've played on here so far :D.

That thread title seems to be true in more ways than one...@Zexy are you referring to ME, or do you really have an ME fetish? :p[/quote]

Zexy has a ME shrine. He feeds toast to it everyday, with a candle lit.

@HumanDawn You literally ninja'd me, I was going to say this: Why would the game have ended with a Mislynch if we were at 5:3:1 before the Elementar lynch? We have a Bus Driver so the game would have still continued at 4:3:1. This makes me think we are now at 5:3.

Double kill from Role Thief? or both calvin and sunsette are scum

Wait a minute I think I know, I think the game might have ended if the Bus Driver had been lynched in a 5:3:1 scenario? This is making my head hurt...

But then what about Elieson's claimed shot? Lunaala's spy results Night 2 has somebody wondering that a certain player might be a vig of sorts, so maybe if they knew them, Zexy knew they could end the game with a Roleblock on them and the nightkill going through?

Zexy didn't immediately say it could have been the last phase of the game, too.

this may be the last day phase of the game

Note that Zexy specifically said DAY phase. Meaning that the game could end tonight. Honesty there are too many scenarios this could happen, ranging from a mislynch and double kill with the role thief to 4 mafias instead of 3, to Bus Driver redirecting my kill to town by accident or something.

I can't figure out the chance of 4 mafias instead of 3. I mean, the 3 known mafia roles are crazy strong, and there is a fool and a SK in the setup, which would make a 4th scum a little unbalanced imo.

This has been the most entertaining game I've played on here so far

Actually this is the best mafia game I have ever played and I'm preparing a post for that for when the game ends.

Oh, it being the last Day Phase, not necessarily the last phase of the game, that makes sense.

This has been a truly unique and interesting game. I think the best one is still Lord of the Rings Mafia from @Phoenicks. The drama from it was amazing and it's probably the luckiest I've ever been in a game.

I need to read you guys the story of SFMM2, where the climax at the end of the game was literally mafia shooting the ITP!Arsonist, while the arsonist had every single living player other than a single townie primed, and detonated, destroying literally a third of a 19p game over a single phase, with quite possibly the greatest flavor ever written.

Day 5 start

It was night again. The next morning, two people were dead, not one. The first was the last War Room moderator alive, leetic.

Dear Calvin, you are representing leetic and US Presidential Election 2016 Mafia. leetic began his mafia career this season, eventually becoming a moderator of The War Room towards the end of the season. This was leetic's second game as a host, and ended with a scum victory after the town imploded on itself.

You are the Bus Driver. You would normally be a Mason as well... but there is no Mason partner for you to be paired with. Each night you may select two players; night actions used on Player 1 will target Player 2 instead for that night and vice-versa.

You are allied with the town and win when all the forces opposing your faction are dead.

The second was Eye Gel, one of the leading voices of the hosts, as she was confirmed innocent:

Dear HumanDawn, you are representing Eye Gel and Pokemon XY Mafia. Eye Gel began her mafia career long ago. This was Eye Gel's only game as a host this season, and ended with a scum victory after the remaining scum managed to kill off a town leader who's solved the game and confuse the remaining town into lynching each other.

You are Yveltal and your signature move is Oblivion Wing. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may select a player. If you were to be killed that night the player you selected will die instead.

You are allied with the town and win when all the forces opposing your faction are dead.

Crate Diggah announced: "With this, not only are all War Room moderators gone, but attacks on regular users have started too! Who knows who their next targets will be? You need to eliminate the killers immediately, everyone's life is on the line!"

It is now Day 5. It will last 48 hours.
This may be the last day phase of the game.

latest

GUESS WHO ONCE AGAIN, LEARNED THAT FIRING AT AN ITP RESULTS IN F-F-FAILURE BECAUSE 75% IS NOT FUCKING 100%

##Vote Sunsette

CC'd the [dead] driver, GG no re

Setup is at 3:2:1 because if it were 3:3 then the game would be O-ver, meaning like I've been shouting at ya'll for days now, Alex Kaz is ITP, not scum.

Sunsette is more like SCUMSETTE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

##VOTE Sunsette

Though, lynching Sunsette is basically the only option left, tonight the game basically enters 1:1:1 or 1:1 if I can actually hit Alex this time around (or if Alex hits scum, then the game becomes 2:0:1 and town wins since Alex is voteless IIRC).

claimed roles:

4 Alex Kaz - serial killer joat with kill, commute, frame
5 HumanDawn - 1x nightkill redirect
6 Sunsette - bus driver
9 jdthebud - vanilla
10 Elieson - pumpkin that shoots lasers from its asshole
11 Elementar - mafia joat
12 Eye Gel - innocent baby
13 Calvin ッ- bus driver
15 jackatlasred - britney spears (singer)

anyway lets look at the role elie-chan claimed:

now at my idea:

basically if we want to prove this elieson pumpkin vs alex kaz thing for realz we have to test their shots tonight. one of them must be lying and thus have their role power likely come from either 100 mafia or super war room mafia or whatever the 4th game they come from as scum is if there are 4 mafia.

in night 4, elieson should try shooting Alex Kaz. there is no reasonable argument against this unless there is a better/more efficient plan. either of them must be scum or otherwise zexy lied in the opening post in the game about the amount of hosts represented because molten eevee can't seriously be represented twice(OR MYSTERYHOSTSSHIPPING ZEXY X MOLTEN EEVEE). elieson claims his shot is 100% now so it should not fail. in fear of a roleblocker, Sunsette/Calvin should Bus Drive choosing Elieson and then choosing who to place it on who isn't Alex Kaz. Alex Kaz should SHOOT Calvin. If Calvin flips scum then yay, but if Town we still have a chance because if a Serial Killer is in the game then there should only be two mafia left after Elementar is lynched, and we'd confirm that Sunsette is scum. If Alex Kaz fails he then could have been roleblocked, which Elieson could not have been then if it was placed on Alex, thus the shoot should go through, and if not, then Elieson is scum. Elieson picking Alex Kaz to kill would also be out of the question as it would then confirm him as scum.

CC confirmed Sunsette is scum

Vote: Sunsette

Took you long enough to realize :)

Vote: Sunsette
I'll just leave this here.

@Alex Kaz

You were a bro to play with. I'm glad you subbed in. I wasn't expecting much from a guy with his name as "Alex" but beneath that simple name lies a pretty complex dude.

Apologies if I came off as jerkish or unsportsmanlike earlier in the game. Mental state was rough for a bit but I'm getting my bearings back

The feeling's mutual. You're a decent player :)

I'm just an arrogant guy who refuses to go by any name other than his own, never meant to use it as a way to fool others.

Btw, you should never judge a book by it's cover.

I believe you realize now why I stopped talking when you said I'd use commute xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom