• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolecops tell you how many shots a person has started with. If say, I'm a 2x Roleblocker, then it would say I'm a 2x Roleblocker rather than just a Roleblocker.

Aww, I forgot mine too, but I will make up with it for double the WE WE!

So are you claiming Lyncher then?

I can choose who to follow whoever I want. If there's somebody else I should follow more or someone else to vote, tell me and I'll see if I agree.

No. ME is not Lyncher. Sorry if it came across like that.

Following someone without thinking amounts as sheeping. I know you play much better than this. As of now, you are most suspicious to me, so I can't really give you ideas on whom to lynch.

sO I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR THE PAST FEW HOURS. wHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING, i HAD AN OC FROM DARTH... hE SIMPLY SAID "HERE IS AN OC IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE IT"... nATURALLY i HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING BECAUSE THE MOMENT i REPLY, i WILL DIE.

i THINK THE SCUM TEAM WAS HOPING I'D MAKE A MISTAKE AND THEY COULD GET RID OF A TOWNIE WITH A BIT OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING AND NOTHING ELSE.

VOTE: DARTHWOLF

I could give benefit of doubt to Darth here. When you mentioned that you can't start OC but can receive it, it was understood that you can't start an outside conversation but can receive one and thereby reply to it. So I can't really think Darth is scummy because of this.

Also fwiw @Pika_pika42 I myself am also obligated to provide the world with fantastic :) emotes at all times, because god hecking dangit, I'm just super happy to be playing

ME didn't understand coz ME is just too awesome and over and above all this.

I could give benefit of doubt to Darth here. When you mentioned that you can't start OC but can receive it, it was understood that you can't start an outside conversation but can receive one and thereby reply to it. So I can't really think Darth is scummy because of this.
i CLEARLY STARTED i CAN'T SEND OC. i DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT STARTING OCS.

Hey guys, sorry I just vanished for a bit there. The last couple of days have been pretty full on and I just didn't get in. I'm not gonna spam with thought or anything, but I will say this.

Vote: Elementar

Things just look wrong about him. He got Miller CC'd pretty much instantly, and while 2 Millers isn't impossible, it's unlikely. I also feel like Town definitely wouldn't have two Roleblockers, even if one of them was 1x it just doesn't feel likely. What he's claimed just doesn't feel right.

Elementar is the weakest link monster!
You mean he's Link Spider?

lets think about this
knowing that there were three millers in one game and that the hosts love to be annoying :p why would I claim a miller when its a very likely possibility to be in the game
I do have a neighbour partner which is who I wanted to confirm with before but for obvious reasons they wanted to remain unclaimed
everything Ive said adds up
why do you still suspect me

I'm not even going to think about unvoting until the neighbour claims. Who was the neighbour in that game, though? WE must know this.

I believe it will be a neighbour from a different game as it cannot be from the same game

Oh, so there should not be any problem for them to show themselves plus conversations you've had with them as a neighbour? WE would like to know.

I believe it will be a neighbour from a different game as it cannot be from the same game

WE can wait until you decide which scumbuddy you want to claim as your neighbro partner :)

i CLEARLY STARTED i CAN'T SEND OC. i DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT STARTING OCS.

Query though; has anyone else tried OC'ing you?

Hey guys, I haven't had time to catch up with the thread yet but I just wanted to out that I'm Elementar's neighbor.

He hasn't said anything suspicious in our OC chat, other than asking me to out myself to back him up. He also wanted to get in contact with Alex Kaz to sort out the dual miller claims. I will say that Elementar never told me about his roleblocking power, so I guess a town-scum neighbor pair is a possibility, but I'm willing to trust him. This is also why I chose him as the person to circumvent my PR; because we already have a forced OC chat. Speaking of that, Elementar remember to claim to me in private.

Hey guys, I haven't had time to catch up with the thread yet but I just wanted to out that I'm Elementar's neighbor.

He hasn't said anything suspicious in our OC chat, other than asking me to out myself to back him up. He also wanted to get in contact with Alex Kaz to sort out the dual miller claims. I will say that Elementar never told me about his roleblocking power, so I guess a town-scum neighbor pair is a possibility, but I'm willing to trust him. This is also why I chose him as the person to circumvent my PR; because we already have a forced OC chat. Speaking of that, Elementar remember to claim to me in private.

Show me the chats. WE would like to see.

I think WE are missing the point here. :)

What is the point of a Neighbor in an OC game?

RM2 Mafia also had OC but it also had Neighbours, My sons Masons and what not.
ME thinks WE should use Elieson's trick of providing our top 2 scum reads.

ME will start the same.

First is of course, HD. ME has already given my raisins that ME doesn't like their overall attitude this game.

Second is CheffofGames, he has not been much active and whatever ME has got from his posts is that he is either an anti-town indep or someone whose interests are not totally aligned with the town.

RM2 Mafia also had OC but it also had Neighbours, My sons Masons and what not.
ME thinks WE should use Elieson's trick of providing our top 2 scum reads.

ME will start the same.

First is of course, HD. ME has already given my raisins that ME doesn't like their overall attitude this game.

Second is CheffofGames, he has not been much active and whatever ME has got from his posts is that he is either an anti-town indep or someone whose interests are not totally aligned with the town.

Too bad nobody will follow you for the first because you have no scum motivation or consistent debate. 6 good reasons to vote Elementar but satisfied with two weak reasons to vote me when you have something new to pursue with Cheerub. You claim I am thoughtless but I have been doing nothing but question Elementar to try to deduce if he is trustworthy.

WE is starting to think the Jester is right in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom