• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia II [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
U-Choose Mafia II

Hey TWR, and welcome to my latest game and first game in a while, U-Choose Mafia II! As you can tell by the name this is a sequel to a game I hosted a long time ago, you do not need to read the game at all to understand or play this game, but if for any reason you do, then the thread is here.

The premise of this game is that it is a typical power role heavy game, however you guys send in the characters you would like to be! This means we could possibly see people like Link teaming up with Ryan Reynolds as the mafia, or town potentially being full of villains and heroes working together. The choice is yours! You'll send me a character (or two) upon signing up and then I will make a role for that character, which you will then play as. For this game i'll be looking for ten players, but with current activity levels I could bring this down to eight potentially. As said earlier, this is a power role heavy game, or role madness game. I will try my best to make it balanced but everyone will have some form of role, as I think sending in your own character to just be vanilla would be a bit boring!

As said in the first thread, I wouldn't mind seeing this becoming a bit of a series, with the future of additional themes or implementing ideas from my Generations Mafia, such has HP systems. But for this iteration and due to me only returning to mafia hosting recently, I think it's best to run a bit of a simpler game without any additional mechanics.

Subs and Spectators are welcome!​

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. Not posting in 48 hours means you get an activity prod from me, if you dont post for another 24 hours after this, I will be forced to sub you out or unfortunately modkill you.

3. This game will be No Outside Contact (NOC), this means you may only talk about the game in this thread, no PMs, Discord etc. (Unless specified otherwise)

4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day cycle.

5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread. Attempting to do something that you should know is wrong will be punished accordingly.

6. No quoting anything in your Role PM, you may only paraphrase. You may not discuss win-cons.

7. Role and name claiming are both allowed.

8. The game will use a standard voting system, which means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched, regardless of how many people voted.

9. Votes should be done in the format of VOTE: (Name) and UNVOTE: (Name), this both makes it easier for me to find and is just a little cleaner to read, in my opinion. A tie in votes results in a no-lynch.

10. Most importantly, try and have fun!

U-Choose specific rules

9. On sign up, you must send me a message with one or two flavour names, if you send two I will then either randomise the option or I will just pick one of them. An example could be Eric Cartman / Palutena . This doesn't have to be done instantly, if you want to claim a space and have a think about what you want to be. Though earlier would be better.
9a. Sending a character based solely to be their alignment in game won't work, as alignments are randomised with random.org, hence name-claiming being allowed. So no sending The Devil just so you can be mafia!

10. There isn't really a limit on what you can be, if you want to be a news article on something extremely specific, so be it. Do use common sense and don't send anything that breaks the rules of the forums though!

11. It would be beneficial to send a wiki page or something similar if you are a character, that way if I don't know them I have an easy access to do some research. Again this isn't necessary and I'm happy to go out of my way to research it, so don't fret.

Example Role PMs for U-Choose:

"Art is an explosion!"

WTbfCkHu3pH2dyGToyCe_sPvjGd88cZLrNcSiZ8IeMFluRcmdWYjMASk00FwXkc0raZ_cmN_Ug9pIbvgHMKYCZpYc_rTMq_0qeYGeFIFDmBLjIuv_J09Ipivk2E441Ap03nppvHE

Dear Calvin ツ

You are Deidara, from the series Naruto Shippuden.

You are an S-Rank missing ninja, originally hailing from the Hidden Stone Village, Iwagakure.

Your speciality is using explosive clay that is molded by mouths on your body (mainly your hands) into whatever shape you want. Though mostly you tend to turn your clay into animals like spiders and birds. You possess the Explosion Release kekkei genkai, allowing you to explode your clay on command.

You also have your strongest ninjutsu, which you call your “Ultimate Art”, used as a last resort you can turn yourself into a bomb by devouring your clay. This leads to a large blast radius, at the cost of your own life.

Because of this you are the Bomb. Any kill targeted on you will succeed, but will take the life of the targeter aswell.

You are sided with the Mafia, you win when you control more than half the votes.

Last edited:
Loved the first game I think, I was first to sign up last time
It's fun seeing what things you can come up with. I've toyed with the idea of doing like an Anime Mafia using characters that don't really suit a whole game but are fun for standalone.

Anyway sign me up.

Added an extra tidbit to Rule 9 to do with votes, ties result in a no-lynch, since it wasn't clarified originally.

Thanks to all who have joined :)

I really want to join especially after Zexy mentioned it, but I've never actually played Mafia before and I'm scared of messing everything up!

But in any case, in?
Glad to see you trying. Just read the rules of the opening post, make sure not to make edits and do not immediately reveal the contents of your role PM, you can watch what the others will do to get an idea of how it works.

I really want to join especially after Zexy mentioned it, but I've never actually played Mafia before and I'm scared of messing everything up!

But in any case, in?
Good to have you!

Reminder to read the rules and I'll also be needing you to send me a character via PM for this game.

@Minish I will also need a character from you aswell please

Everyone has sent their characters to me, so i'll be looking to start on Sunday, unless I get a bit of spare time tomorrow. I do have plans over the weekend so we'll see what happens.

In the meantime i'm happy to accept more players if that arises, but if not then that's also fine of course! So tentative start date will be Sunday, but with every possibility it happens earlier or delays until Monday at (hopefully) the latest.

Woah that's awesome!! Can't wait to find out what my role is!!

Yeah, Claire, if your role PM has red text (which means you are mafia)... don't tell the thread lol. In that case you will have buddies telling you what to do/not do anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom