• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia II [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Claire, if your role PM has red text (which means you are mafia)... don't tell the thread lol. In that case you will have buddies telling you what to do/not do anyway.
To add to this, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone here is super nice, so we’ll all be happy to help.

If you have any major questions about the game you might want to ask the Host and/or the MoD (Moderator on Duty) for some help.

The idea is pretty similar to games like Among Us (modded, in particular) or Town of Salem, not sure if you ever played any of these.
Basically there are some "Evil" people hidden in the game called Mafia, and the "Good" ones (called Town) have to remove them from the game.

We have two alternating phases:
During the Day Phase, everyone votes for who they want to remove;
During Night Phases, the "Evil" people pick someone they want to remove from the game. During the Night some Town also has special powers that they can use.

I'd recommend checking the Mafiascum wikia, as it's a very good site for beginners to learn the basic idea of the game, specially the most common roles:

We might throw some weird acronyms and words every now and then too but feel free to ask what they mean.

No worries, in that case i'll be looking for another 10th player so if someone wants to sign up be my guest :)

Confirming! But because this is my first game I'd like to know if I understand everything correctly? :p

Town - has high numbers but doesn't know who's on their team
Mafia - has low numbers but knows who's on their team

During day every player gets to help decide which player to kill by voting publicly in the thread, and the player with the most votes is killed? And during nights, Mafia gets to choose who to kill but they decide privately.

All players have a unique role with a unique ability, and some abilities can be used by the player every day or every night and some abilities can only be used once.

Also when communicating with privately we're supposed to include the moderators and game host? I'm sorry if any of this isn't supposed to be said here but again it's my first game ever and I don't want to mess up!

Also when communicating with privately we're supposed to include the moderators and game host? I'm sorry if any of this isn't supposed to be said here but again it's my first game ever and I don't want to mess up!
Everything is right except this, this is no contact game so we can’t make private messages.

DAY ONE START

9/10 confirms, so i'm sure we can go ahead and start this game. Just wanted to quickly say thankyou to all of you for joining in and playing, I hope the game is fun for you :) I hope the balance is okay and your roles are fun and suit your character!

If you need a reminder of any rules, have any questions to ask, do not hesitate to ask em, there's always that possibility that i've missed something.

It is now Day One, this phase will end 51 hours from now!

Good luck, and more importantly have fun, remember this is just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom