• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upcoming episodes preview

It looks like Ash will visit Ula Ula Island alone without Mallow and the others. Isn't it strange that they didn't get involved into this trip?

I doubt it. They've already mentioned Molayne earlier, and given how Jessie is getting the Mimikium Z, I think if she's involved in any kind of trial, it will be a trial will be for Team Rocket. Ash needs a Steelium Z more than a Ghostium Z.
It makes more sense to give him Steelium Z, but I still think that they wouldn't use Acerola just for Team Rocket.

PokeFan Scans
Bigger pictures, and translarions:

kBT6l4V.jpg

The roughest spot on the Island Pilgrimage?!
Welcome to...
ULA'ULA ISLAND

What begins in this new setting, Ula'ula Island, is not an adventure, but a test of courage?! Will Pokémon and Trainers be able to safely return from this super dodgy island?!

Blurbs:
*A Mimikkyu that floats in the sky?!
*Ominous-looking Trainers
*A gigantic Gangar! Surely this cant be a Pokémon ghost?!

The Ula'ula Island story begins in the episode airing May 3rd, "The Rocket Gang's Island Pilgrimage! Get a Z-Ring!!"

llRyS7Q.jpg

AN ADVANCE GUIDE TO ULA'ULA ISLAND!

The truth is, Ula'ula island isn't AS scary as we made it seem. The ghosts, however... seem to actually be real?!

These are the encounters Satoshi has on Ula'ula Island!
Let us reintroduce the Pokémon and Trainers that live on Ula'ula Island! They're not scary, but they're all very distinct!

The Super Prankster: GANGAR
It runs around taking things from people and scaring them, generally doing as it pleases!

This man is actually the Island King: KUCHINASHI
A policeman that upholds safety on the island. However, since he hates nuisances, he's a pretty fickle guy. But how good an Island King is he...?
He knows the Rocket Gang's boss, Sakaki.

This girl's partner is a ghost: ACEROLA
A kind girl that lives in the island's library. Incredibly, her partner Mimi-tan is the ghost of a Mimikkyu, and as such is transparent!
It appears Kuchinashi and Acerola are on good terms.
Since Mimi-tan is a ghost, it can even float in the air!

The first to arrive on the island are, incredibly enough...!!
The Rocket Gang lands on the island before Satoshi! They came there after being told by Sakaki that Kuchinashi has a Z-Ring!

The Rocket Gang progress through Ula'ula Island, even as they get scared by Gangar!

The Rocket Gang finally gets a Z-Ring?!
They already have a Dark-Z, so if they get a Z-Ring as well, they can use the Z-Moves they've been dreaming of for so long! Will the Rocket Gang's aspirations be realized?

Will the Rocket Gang become able to use Z-Moves?! On the next few pages we have a massive presentation of Satoshi and his friends' Z-Moves!

So, in order to avoid a third Mimikyu, both TR and Ash will face Gengar. It makes for some interesting animations, but I'd prefer to have seen Banette (who has similar inspirations to Mimikyu, and is as equally intimidating as Gengar) or Mismagius.

Learning new background details about Giovanni after 950 episodes is awesome!

Seeing this preview reminds me that the TRio feel so much more ambitious and dynamic in this series compared to much others (asides from BW). The fact that they specifically arrived to the Alola region to capture new types of Pokemon rather than typically attempt to steal Pikachu actually opens an opportunity to develop because they aren't forced to constantly lose now-- unless Bewear decides it.

Mimi-tan being able to float is definitely interesting, as they've never actually showcased any type of Mimikyu that floats, in the games or the anime. This could probably be used for some interesting battles in the future.

What if Mallow and the others aren't invited to Ula Ula Island but only Ash is? If so, then why did we see only Ash and his Pokemon on the ship?

What if Mallow and the others aren't invited to Ula Ula Island but only Ash is? If so, then why did we see only Ash and his Pokemon on the ship?
It could've easily been a solo shot of Ash.

Also, the scene could've taken place in SM073, and they go to the island as a group in the following episode.

I doubt it. They've already mentioned Molayne earlier, and given how Jessie is getting the Mimikium Z, I think if she's involved in any kind of trial, it will be a trial will be for Team Rocket. Ash needs a Steelium Z more than a Ghostium Z.

@FinnishPokéFan92
Which also mean a hint that Lillie will get Icium Z somewhere around in the future episode. Despite, many of you and other guys claim that Ash may get Icium Z and even wishing him to catch Alolan Sandshrew. While at the same time that showed many times, he was never interest at all throughout the past event.

@FinnishPokéFan92
Which also mean a hint that Lillie will get Icium Z somewhere around in the future episode. Despite, many of you and other guys claim that Ash may get Icium Z and even wishing him to catch Alolan Sandshrew. While at the same time that showed many times, he was never interest at all throughout the past event.
Neither has Lillie shown much interest in battling or getting a Z-Ring.

Neither has Lillie shown much interest in battling or getting a Z-Ring.
@FinnishPokéFan92
Sooner or later, the writer is going to change that as the series progress. Now, we all going to see how the unknown episode 75 is going to play out? I really wish is Ultra Beasts episode and I going to bet on Xurkitree or Pheromosa. If Xurkitree appears then it will be like in the Terminator film, where T-800 arrive with all the electricity around it after travelling through time back from the future. It will be freaking cool.

I love the description of the island being "dodgy" in the scans, it just cracks me up for some reason

The only clip in this preview I think is unlikely to come from next episode is the Mimikyu Z one... when are we getting the next batch of titles?! I'm getting spoiler withdrawal symptoms!

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom