• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

I think killing AE took out the Mafia's power role.

why am I not being notified
rewatches thread
popcorn intensifies

Votecount!
TheCapsFan2speedchuck, Nova
Spiritual Mask Salesman1Caps
returnofMCH5bulba account, JJJ, SMS, Eresh, MCH
Not voting3Deku, Dale, Calvin
Current lynch5returnofMCH

EDIT: muahaha I edited to update it

Last edited:
I'm comfortable with my vote.

Tell me about SMS, @novaselinenever
His reads are bogus. They're riddled with "but" this, "granted" that, the only person he dig into was the player comfortably leading the lynch votes and all he's doing is repeating moot points. I'm still baffled by the Speedchuck one lol.

He's also the dude that tried to ride on Sloonei's early suspicions of me last phase to lynch me in order to get a better read on Sloonei :lapras:

Oh, and he also voted AE towards the EoD when he was the consensus lynch without mentioning him prior to that. I'm not even sure he mentioned him in the post he voted him in.

I'm giving RetrunofMCH a little bit of credit here, I'd think Mafia would be able to come up with a better fake claim than that. The angle of passives with AE's fake claim is a stretch since I think AE claimed that 'cause no one had come out as a Miller and it's apparently a thing to have one on here. He reads genuinely irritated with the suspicions and annoyed to having subbed in this spot.

I'm giving RetrunofMCH a little bit of credit here, I'd think Mafia would be able to come up with a better fake claim than that. The angle of passives with AE's fake claim is a stretch since I think AE claimed that 'cause no one had come out as a Miller and it's apparently a thing to have one on here. He reads genuinely irritated with the suspicions and annoyed to having subbed in this spot.

I don't think Eevee's miller claim was any "better" in appearance than MCH's bulletproof claim.

why am I not being notified
rewatches thread
popcorn intensifies

Votecount!
TheCapsFan2speedchuck, Nova
Spiritual Mask Salesman1Caps
returnofMCH5bulba account, JJJ, SMS, Eresh, MCH
Not voting3Deku, Dale, Calvin
Current lynch5returnofMCH

EDIT: muahaha I edited to update it
And you still got wrong muahaha :lapras:

I don't think Eevee's miller claim was any "better" in appearance than MCH's bulletproof claim.
Eh I think it was a nice attempt. In my home forum, Millers are extremely prevalent in closed setups that claiming one is a pseudo-confirmation. So when one doesn't claim, you see baddies fake claim to be one.

This ain't about his claim though lol. What's the strongest point that makes you comfortable with your vote on him?

Also what's your stance on mask dude

This ain't about his claim though lol. What's the strongest point that makes you comfortable with your vote on him?

Also what's your stance on mask dude

I think Max looked bad in relation to Eevee (link), his reads today were vague such that faking them would be effortless, and the claim is a passive convenience.

SMS is a suspect.

Back
Top Bottom