• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Explain that green on Deku.

Also this posting freeze is ridiculous.
His voice on Day 1 was solid. There were clear and distinct differences between him and Aussie that I've noted earlier, and he was conscious of this and probed into the distinction himself. I liked that.

Though Ereshkigal and Sloonei have contradicting claims I think that both are town, and I think Ereshkigal's results help Sloonei in a way.
I saw this pop up a few times. I'm not finding any other instances of it right away, but it was grating me every time somebody framed Erishkigal's claim this way, or insinuated that Calvin's name should somehow take a negative hit because of my targeting him. I saw next to no speculation about why I was targeting Calvin last night.

The whole point of the "trustfall" was to do quick takes on people, and with the EoD approaching, I had to skip some stuff.
I'm more concerned with the placement of him on your list in conjunction with your (lack of) a reason for placing him there, than just the explanation itself. Surely you could have mustered something slightly substantial about your second strongest town read even if you were allegedly short on time. Which I don't think you were. I would not buy this excuse if it had a 99% discount attached to it.

I thought it would be an investigative role of some kind but we already have a tracker... are we really going to have multiple investigates?

I'm more concerned with the placement of him on your list in conjunction with your (lack of) a reason for placing him there, than just the explanation itself. Surely you could have mustered something slightly substantial about your second strongest town read even if you were allegedly short on time. Which I don't think you were. I would not buy this excuse if it had a 99% discount attached to it.
Ok. Goodnight.

I thought it would be an investigative role of some kind but we already have a tracker... are we really going to have multiple investigates?
I'm a limited-use jack-of-all trades that's also a miller. I used my 1-shot cop check last night on Calvin. It came back town. I assume there is at least one more player capable of performing an alignment check, or else my role modifier has no place in this game.

I can't reconcile a town check with Calvin's behavior unless he is just that flippant and wishywashy. What is gth?

I may be succumbing to no true Scotsman... Why does town Calvin do the things he does? I don't have a reasonable explanation for it.

I can't reconcile a town check with Calvin's behavior unless he is just that flippant and wishywashy. What is gth?
Gun To Head. We list off players 2-3 at a time and everbody provides a quick TOWN or SCUM read on them. No neutral reads, no explanations (yet). Just say the alignment that comes to mind for each player.

Also the reason I checked Calvin is that he was the player I was most conflicted by. He seemed very town in all ways EXCEPT for his treatment of Aussie on Day 1, which looked very bad. I can see plenty of room for him to be town.
I can also still see him as a godfather, but I think we're better served to look elsewhere before we commit ourselves to that.

Point out the specific things he's done which confuse you.
It largely is due to his defensiveness of eevee tempered by the fact that he votes for them without so much as a glimmer of authentic progression. He explained somewhat why he felt voting for one of his top townies was justified but I can't believe town votes for their top town so casually.

I would bet money on godfather- Calvin even first mentioned the role himself when there was no need to iirc

Back
Top Bottom