• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

It largely is due to his defensiveness of eevee tempered by the fact that he votes for them without so much as a glimmer of authentic progression. He explained somewhat why he felt voting for one of his top townies was justified but I can't believe town votes for their top town so casually.

I would bet money on godfather- Calvin even first mentioned the role himself when there was no need to iirc
When did he mention the godfather? What was the context?

I can do gth so long as you accept a "give me more time" for a small handful of players :p

I can do gth so long as you accept a "give me more time" for a small handful of players :p
NO! Don't worry about whether you're right or wrong. One of the goals of the exercise is to surprise yourself with your own results.

@novaselinenever you wanna run this drill or shall I? Three people is better than nothing if we're not gonna get anyone else.

I was mistaken. It was ereshkigal who brought it up.
I see. Erishkigal knew that I was on Calvin, so I feel good about her. But I'm also not certain of typical conventions on this site. Last night we talked about typically-town abilities being assigned to independent players on bulbagarden. Is it out of the question to consider a mafia tracker? Question for bulba regulars.

I'd also speculate that a godfather can be assumed here. Millers are apparently a super common role. Where there's a miller, there's a cop. Where there's a cop, there's often a godfather.

I'd also speculate that a godfather can be assumed here. Millers are apparently a super common role. Where there's a miller, there's a cop. Where there's a cop, there's often a godfather.
I'm weirded out by something here. You're the Miller, yet you're claiming an Innocent result on Calvin. Shouldn't the Miller be incorporated into a setup as a counter to the person divulging such intel? :lapras:

I'm weirded out by something here. You're the Miller, yet you're claiming an Innocent result on Calvin. Shouldn't the Miller be incorporated into a setup as a counter to the person divulging such intel? :lapras:
I'm a jack-of-all-trades that's also a miller. I assume there's at least a standard cop, as well as the possibility for other players with 1-shot cop opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom