• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GlassCluelessAfricanparadiseflycatcher-small.gif

Endgame - Crashing Back to Earth
Endgame - Crashing Back to Earth

Official Votals
AussieEevee (3) - FinalArcadia, Nightwing101, swarla
FinalArcadia (1) - AussieEevee

AussieEevee was lynched! They were...

Dear AussieEevee. You are Keith.

You are the original pilot of the Red Lion, the Guardian Spirit of Fire, and the current pilot of the Black Lion, the Guardian Spirit of Sky. You were a troubled student at the Galaxy Garrison, but mentored by Shiro. He subsequently became your father figure, helping you get through your issues. Your real father died at a young age, and you never knew your mother. Upon joining Voltron, you showed great skill at piloting the Red Lion, which mirrored your anger, passion and wild instincts. You are quick-witted and often by yourself, preferring to train and remain alone. However, you have shown humour and goofiness in certain situations. After Shiro disappears, you become the leader of Voltron. You show a great ability to pilot the Black Lion, and also demonstrate great leadership qualities. However, when Shiro returns, your flaws as a leader begin to show, and your emotions can be detrimental to the overall goal. At this time, you find out about your half-Galran heritage, and you eventually join the Galran allies of Voltron, the Blade of Mormora. Whilst on one of the missions, you meet your mother, Krolia. You both enter the Quantum Abyss, where you meet a teleporting space pup. You are stuck in this field for two years, but as time is different in this area, the other Voltron members haven’t aged. The pup has grown into a Cosmic Wolf, which helps you in battle. You and Krolia find Romelle, an Altean that no one knew existed. After explaining her origins, you go back to Team Voltron to get them to turn against Lotor. You succeed, but are injured by a controlled Shiro clone. You eventually battle the clone by yourself, cutting off its robotic arm with your sword and knocking it out. You regain your position as the Black Lion’s pilot, showing much more maturity and battle prowess after your absence from the team. You calmly lead the team to victory against Lotor.

Allura and others temporarily become hesitant to trust you after your heritage is revealed, and you have a fiery personality that works well with your natural sword wielding abilities. Because of your DNA and your personality, you are Team Voltron’s Miller Fire Rolestopper. Firstly, you will appear as being aligned with the Galran Empire if you are checked by a theoretical cop. Secondly, you can decide to target a player, and do one of two effects on them (based on percentage). You have an 85% chance of rolestopping your target, stopping any non-faction-killing roles from targeting them. You then have a 15% chance of burning the target’s role, which will make them a vanilla and prevent their role PM and role from being revealed after their death. You can do this by replying to this PM with Attack: [PLAYER].

As a sign of your development, you also gain help from a teleporting Cosmic Wolf and fight your mentor alone. So, after Night 4 (note, changed to Night 3 due to player numbers), you will gain a new role. You will find out what this role does when the time comes.

[Update: Your role has been changed into a 1 x Commuting Duelist. During one night phase, you can choose to commute, and target another player. Whoever posts the most during the next day phase will have the option to kill the other during the next night. You/They may accept this or refuse the option to kill. You can do this by replying to this PM with Teleport: [PLAYER].

Your Bayard is a sword. If you unlock the Bayard, you will gain an ability related to this weapon. [Hidden: talk about looking for something or talk about the interactions between two other players who could be opposing alignments to unlock your Bayard. You will gain a 2 x Undetectable Tracker if you do]

You are aligned with Team Voltron, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

AussieEevee was lynched. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their Miller Fire Rolestopper -> Miller 1 x Commuting Duelist.

Space's information was found! They were...

Dear Space. You are Shiro.

Initially, you were on an expedition with Matthew Holt and his father, Samuel Holt. You had gone further than any Earth explorers had before you, but were captured by Galran alien forces. You were sent with Matthew to a gladiatorial arena, where you endured intense mental and physical scarring (including the creation of your weaponised, robotic arm) as you became its champion. However, you are rescued and are sent back to Earth with the co-ordinates of the Blue Lion. You eventually became the team’s leader, and the pilot of the Black Lion, the Guardian Spirit of Sky. In a battle against Zarkon, you disappeared, allowing Keith to temporarily assume leadership of Voltron. You returned, but in the form of clone (unknown to both you and the team). Eventually, it is revealed that your true self died, with your consciousness residing within the Black Lion and your body cloned in masses. The witch Haggar controls the clone within the team, where you fight your own teammates until Keith stops you. Using her powers, Princess Allura transfers your consciousness from the Black Lion into this clone, allowing you to live once more. You are also a representation of the LGBT+ community, as it has been revealed you had a relationship with a man called Adam in your past.

You are a naturally born leader, and terrific in hand-to-hand combat as well as piloting your lion. Your robotic arm also has a multitude of uses. Because of its excellent technology, you are Team Voltron’s 1 x Bulletproof Strong-Willed Arm Master. As you survived death by holding onto your consciousness, you may survive one attempt on your life if a player attempts to kill you during the night. You are also very determined, meaning that your actions cannot be redirected or blocked. Furthermore, you can use several of your arms abilities, but only once each and one per night. They are the following:

· Shoot a beam: you can delay your target’s action by one night. You can do this by replying to this PM with: Shoot Beam At: [PLAYER].
· Jab with arm: you can stop your target from being able to vote the next day. You can do this by replying to this PM with Jab: [PLAYER].
· Store data in arm: you can rolecop your target and give this info to another player. Note: this action will happen over two nights, the first to rolecop, and the second to send to another player. You can do this by replying to this PM with Scan: [PLAYER] and Send Data To: [PLAYER].

[UPDATE: You are now vanilla, and your role PM/info will not be shown to the game upon your death].

You are aligned with Team Voltron, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Space's data was recovered. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their 1 x Bulletproof Strong-Willed Arm Master.

GreedyPablo_1955 Nightwing101 died in the endgame. They were...

Dear GreedyPablo_1955 Nightwing101. You are Matt.

You are Pidge’s sister, and went missing with your father and Shiro. It then became Pidge’s goal to find you, where she was successful. You then became a large help to Team Voltron, providing them with intel and helping in combat whenever needed. You are in awe of everything your sister has accomplished, and are extremely close with her. You are like-minded, as you are also strong with technology and very curious. You are kind, but after being held prisoner by the Galran Empire, have the ability to become angered more easily.

You have survived against all odds. Because of your surprise survival, you are Team Voltron’s Ascetic. Any non-killing roles that target you will fail.

GreedyPablo_1955 Nightwing101 died in the endgame. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their Ascetic.

swarla died in the endgame. They were...

Dear swarla. You are Lance.

You were the original pilot of the Blue Lion, the Guardian Spirit of Water. You trained with Pidge and Hunk in the Galaxy Garrison before joining Voltron. You were the first to realise the lions were alive, and easily learned how to pilot the Blue Lion. You begin as a self-proclaimed ladies’ man, and sharpshooter. This somewhat cocky attitude leads you to develop a rivalry with Keith. However, you undergo immense development during the series, showing insecurity, kindness, great leadership skills and acceptance. This transition is highlighted by your promotion to the Red Lion, the Guardian Spirit of Fire, after Shiro’s disappearance. You accept Keith as the team’s leader, and show how your qualities have grown. You have also developed feelings for Allura; another example of changing from your past ways.

You are the team’s expert marksman, excelling in accuracy and tactics. Because of your natural talents, you are Team Voltron’s Icy Sharpshooter (Alternate TFPTSLB). Your role is based on percentages. Without aiming, you have a 25% chance of being bulletproof, where you will survive one attempt on your life during that night. You may choose to target another player, where you have a 50% chance to roleblock the target and a 25% chance to kill the target. You can do this by replying to this PM with Freeze: [PLAYER]. However, if you choose to aim at your target, you will be able to change your percentages for the next night. After aiming, you have a 50% chance to kill mafia, 25% chance to kill town or otherwise use a strong-willed roleblock. You can do this by replying to this PM with Aim Tonight.

As a sign of your development, you also gain the ability to wield an Altean broadsword as your Bayard’s weapon. So, after night 4 (note: changed to night 3 due to player numbers), you will gain a new role. You will find out what this role does when the time comes.

Your Bayard is initially an Energy Assault Rifle or a Sniper Rifle. However, you also gain the ability to use an Altean Broadsword. If you unlock the Bayard, you will gain an ability related to a weapon depending on when this occurs in the game. [HIDDEN: talk about the gender of a player or your insecurities to unlock your Bayard. You will gain a 1 x Normaliser if you do.]

[UPDATE: You have become a 1 x Icy Swordsman. During one night phase, you can make a player unable to be lynched during the next day phase. However, that player won't be able to vote. You can target yourself if you wish. You can do this by replying to this PM with Frost: [PLAYER].

swarla died in the endgame. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their Icy Sharpshooter -> 1 x Icy Swordsman.

Some notes were found on the ground for some reason.

If Voltron is formed, those with a Bayard (including Shiro) will vote for what they would prefer to do as Voltron out of the following:

· Block mafia nightkill.
· Block all mafia’s roles except nightkill.
· Vigilante kill.
· Rolecop.
· Cop.

The option with the most votes will be completed for that one night. Everyone will then vote on a target.

If there is a tie, and Shiro is present on the tie choice, that option will be chosen. If Shiro is not on either tie choice, choice will be made by Keith, then Allura. (Shiro -> Keith -> Allura -> Lance -> Pidge -> Hunk).

FinalArcadia won in the endgame. They were...

Dear FinalArcadia. You are The Commanders and Generals, Sendak, Acxa, Narti, Zethrid and Ezor.

You are various supports to the Galran Empire.

Sendak is a reoccurring commander who was originally under Zarkon, and one many wanted to gain the throne after Zarkon’s death. You are very loyal to your leader, and have many fighting capabilities.

Axca, Narti, Zethrid and Ezor were all followers of Lotor, joining him due to their half-Galran blood. Lotor kills Narti after finding out that Haggar is tracing his actions through the eyes of her cat (which Narti uses to see as she is both blind and mute). This leads the others to rebel, where they are captured. However, Haggar frees you all, and recruits you for her purposes.

You all have many different strengths. Because of your range of talents, you are the Galran Empire’s Jack-Of-All-Trades. You may use each of the following abilities once during the game, and only one per night.

· 1 x 3-way Gladiator: You can spark a fight between three players, including yourself. As a result, the only lynch options for the next day phase will be you and the two players you choose. You can do this by replying to this PM with Fight With: [PLAYER 1] and [PLAYER 2].
· 1 x Destruction Starter: You can cause chaos and allow 2 lynches to occur the next day phase. You can do this by replying to this PM with Create Destruction.
· 1 x Janitor Kill: You can kill a player discretely, not allowing their role PM or role to be revealed. However, their alignment will be revealed. You can do this by replying to this PM with Discretely Kill: [PLAYER].
· 1 x Strongman Kill: You can make the mafia kill unblockable and be able to break through any protection. You can do this by replying to this PM with Strongly Kill: [PLAYER].
· 1 x Rolecop: You can investigate a player and find out what their role is. You can do this by replying to this PM with Rolecop: [PLAYER].

You are aligned with the Galran Empire, and win you outnumber Team Voltron or nothing can stop this from happening.

FinalArcadia won in the endgame. They were aligned with the Galran Empire and were their Jack-Of-All-Trades (1 x 3-Way Gladiator, 1 x Destruction Starter, 1 x Janitor Kill, 1 x Strongman Kill and 1 x Rolecop).

Congratulations to the Galran Empire (mafia) on winning the game! Well done @FinalArcadia, @Feenie and @Jinjo!

Bad luck to the town and indep. It was a close game. I hope you all had fun though, because if you have, then I think the game is a success :)

If you have any questions about the game, night actions, my thoughts or general other player things, let me know and I'll answer them :)

Also, if you have the chance, may you please answer the following questions when you get the chance? Thanks :D

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the balance, despite the bastard elements?
Did you like the theme?
What did you think of the custom roles?
Is there anything you'd change about the game, from either a playing or hosting perspective?
Any other thoughts or comments?
Would you play a similar game in the future?

Once again, thanks for playing, and I hope you all had fun! :)

...we got played...
SWARLA WE GOT PLAYED REAL HARD!!!
Well this is great, now I'm lying down trying to contemplate the meaning of life...and I haven't found much as of yet *cries*
Should have stuck to my plan lol. Hindsight is a terrible useless thing xD

But nah gg mafia, we'll get you next time

Did you enjoy the game? Yes I did, I really liked my role and I was so happy that I was able to shoot Jinjo correctly. Too bad I also didn't shoot FA with my original gut instinct...
What did you think of the balance, despite the bastard elements? I think they were well balanced although I'm not really sure since I don't think a lot of abilities were used.
Did you like the theme? YES I love voltron :)
What did you think of the custom roles? They were really cool and well thought out.
Is there anything you'd change about the game, from either a playing or hosting perspective? Not that I can think of right now.
Any other thoughts or comments? GG FinalArcadia. And SORRY AussieEevee and town, both Nightwing and I aren't that experienced so we weren't able to see through FA unfortunately :(
Would you play a similar game in the future? yes :)

This game was too short for me with very little activity in the first two days. The triple deaths on Night 2 was funny and as a matter of fact, this is my second game I played hosted by Elementar when I have been involved in a triple death just like what happened in the Chemical Compound.

About balance. All I can say is Town has two Bulletproofs and two Vigilantes which makes it more easy for Town to win.

The theme was good.

I liked some of the roles and I noticed some of the players were both Bulletproofs and Vigilantes and that seemed a bit too much for me.

I'd be interested in playing more of Elementar's games.

Woah that was bad.

Congrats Mafia. GG Town & Indep.

Thanks Elementar for hosting.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes. I enjoyed it. It was good to be in the game even after being killed.

I think it was fair.

Did you like the theme?

Don't know anything about it, so didn't pay much attention to the theme, honestly.

The roles were interesting and fun to play with.

Is there anything you'd change about the game, from either a playing or hosting perspective?

Should have convinced to vote out FA, but we were thoroughly confused.
Also, I think if @AussieEevee would have claimed Miller on D1, things would have been clearer but that's against their policy for some reason.

Yup.

Did you enjoy the game?
I keep getting frustrated and that affects my enjoyment :( But yeah, it was a good game.

What part was bastard again?

Did you like the theme?
Elementar, any giant robot themed game... Power Rangers, Voltron, Transformers, etc... is going to make me happy xD

That said, I am a fan of Voltron. I just need to finish watching it.

Would have been nice if there was a little bit of a clue on how to form voltron :p

Less RNG based roles!

GG FinalArcadia.

Maybe.

And SORRY AussieEevee and town, both Nightwing and I aren't that experienced so we weren't able to see through FA unfortunately
Not to worry. FA is way better with words, and the whole convincing people part of the game, than I am.

It became obvious to me who the last scum was when it was just FA and me, but I didn't know how to convince you guys :( Add to that my caffeine deprived state...

Also, I think if @AussieEevee would have claimed Miller on D1, things would have been clearer but that's against their policy for some reason.
That claim wouldn't have made a bit of difference, especially with the cop dying on N1 (I think it was). That and D1 claims are always suspicious.

What a wild ride that was, whew. Now I can sleep in a little more in the morning without living in fear of turning on my tablet or phone, checking in here, and seeing votes on me lol. I've avenged you, my scumbuddies!

Good game town (and TheCapsFan as an indep)! You guys played well (and two scum dead by D3 is nothing to sneeze at!) and I was honestly scared from D3 onward because I thought for sure town was going to win once I was the only mafia left. And I know as the last three town left in a MYLO situation, it's really stressful.

Also, @AussieEevee I know I might've grilled you pretty hard there in trying to save myself and I can imagine that was probably frustrating to deal with, so I do apologize if I was a bit annoying there haha.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes indeed! When I saw two role PMs and knew I was mafia for it I was like "OH NO. NOT AGAIN." but I had a great time. A stressful time, but a very fun one!
It seemed pretty good to me balance-wise? That it came down this close seems like a good sign.
Did you like the theme?
Yeah! I know not too much about Voltron aside from what I see on Tumblr when a new season comes out and my dash is flooded with posts about it lol, but the role PMs for the characters made it seem interesting. And it led to some interesting unique mechanics too.
I always enjoy seeing custom roles, it adds a fun element to games and it's neat to see what hosts come up with. There were some very interesting ones in this game (Kuron controller, all the various ability combos, the Bayards power up thing).
Can't think of anything! No complaints here.
Absolutely!

Thanks for hosting a fun game, @Elementar !!

That claim wouldn't have made a bit of difference, especially with the cop dying on N1 (I think it was). That and D1 claims are always suspicious.
They are suspicious only for you. UnCCd D1 Miller claims are believable and we wouldn't have lynched you if you had claimed that in the first place.

However, we wouldn't have believed that claim if you made it under pressure or after the cop's death. That's the reason early D1 Miller claims are accepted and believed.

OUCH! I really regret changing my vote to MegaPod during Day 3, it was a mistake. I shoulder all the blame for all the town's loss as I played really bad during that day.

Last edited:
About balance. All I can say is Town has two Bulletproofs and two Vigilantes which makes it more easy for Town to win.

Town didn't have a doctor, so one of the bulletproofs was used to act as a 'doctor save' for the bodyguard. And TFPTSLB is a bit different to a vig. Also, the additional vig only had a 33% chance of appearing, which it didn't.

What part was bastard again?

The hidden nature of roles, how roles changed, how role PMs might not be shown, how mafia could control a town player, how Feenie's role could be basically anything... There were a few things I considered bastard.

Would have been nice if there was a little bit of a clue on how to form voltron :p

I tried to make the Bayard activations broad and easier, and they were in relation to their characters. It was also impossible to form Voltron after Night 1 because two paladin players already died.

OUCH! I really regret changing my vote to MegaPod during Day 3, it was a mistake. I shoulder all the blame for all the town's loss as I played really bad during that day.

You played well! It was a town effort, and there were multiplte things that led to the town's loss, including other players. Don't shoulder the loss because the other town players did the same, and it's hard when someone as good as FA is the mafia. You did play well :)

Good game everyone

Did you enjoy the game? Yes
What did you think of the balance, despite the bastard elements? Uhh I'm not good at knowing what balanced but nothing stood out so that's good probably
Did you like the theme? I don't watch Voltron, but I still enjoyed it
What did you think of the custom roles? They were cool
Is there anything you'd change about the game, from either a playing or hosting perspective? n/a
Any other thoughts or comments? n/a
Would you play a similar game in the future? Yes

You did it, FA! I was getting a bit worried at some points but you pulled it off and that's an impressive feat. Great job. Also a good job to town and our resident ITP, Caps.

Did you enjoy the game?

I did enjoy it! I wasn't around for very long - and once Space revealed I was Godfather in thread that completely caught me off-guard - but I definitely enjoyed it while I was around. I still enjoyed it while I was gone since I got to observe.

I can't think of any problems.

Did you like the theme?
Despite not watching Voltron, I did.

I thought they were very interesting. They were unique and fresh in an exciting way. Mine, personally, was something I really wanted to get to use but obviously I forgot to in the beginning and then I got lynched lol. I really liked Jinjo's. I thought it was interesting.

I can't think of anything.

It was really fun! A great job hosting as usual, Elementar.

Definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom