• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

i always think rotom-w is ghost-water

i thought ttar was ground-dark

that episode of the original anime with the 2 warring gyms, where ash is tom ato, misty is ann chovy, and brock is ceaser salad

"Wait, what" moment #1 : When I found Slowbro could learn Fire Blast. "It's a Water-type, how can it learn it ?", I thought. For Gyarados it's understandable since it basically represents destruction. Oh well, Slowbro can take on Registeel at least.

"Wait, what" moment #2 : When I found a Shiny Purrloin. I was extremely surprised because it was the first shiny Pokémon I've encountered in 7 YEARS ! (last one was a Zigzagoon in Pokémon Sapphire).

708Phantump.png

Since it's the month of the spooky, time for some necromancy.

I think my most "wait, what?" moment was when Lusamine fused with Nihilego, because it was so bizarre and unexpected. I hoped that I would be fighting her like she was a Pokemon, but alas, she was just a normal trainer battle.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom