• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

I caught Reshiram after tossing one Quick Ball and one Dusk Ball.

...wut...

....I bought 100 Ultra Balls... gimmie my money back you f***ing dragon....

well he does have a higher catch rate than some guys I'm pretty sure him and zekrom are 3.9% when at full health and a pokeball is thrown compared to others who are at .4% with full health and pokeball is thrown

Today,I was trading some 'mons.
Someone offered a shiny level 100 Chandelure caught with Masterball for my Latios.
Just in the last second,I realized it was hacked.

When I was facing the Elite Four in Emrald, I faced them with my only trained Pokemon, Blaziken at Level 90 something, and when I faced Phobe, this happened
Blaziken used Double Kick!
It had no effect...
Dosclops used Shadow Ball!
1 Damage!
Blaziken used Slash!
It had no effect...
Dosclops used Ice Beam!
1 Damage!

To put it on top how stupid I was being, I went in there AGAIN three times. The third time, I just turned off my game, then begain a huge quest of finding the Sky Piller for Rayquaza (sence I forgot where it was). This all happened at a very young age, I was like, no way! There is no way that any Pokemon can stand aganst my Blaziken! Impossible! I finally proved myself wrong this when facing Rayquaza.

My most memorable one was in Diamond, when I defeated Cynthia's Milotic with a random lv. 52 Pelipper that I'd found a few days earlier. And it beat the game for me.

A recent one;
I was trying to overkill a Wi-fi team in Random Matchup.
I was fighting a Ninetails with VEEEEEEERY low health.
I was using a Serperior.
Ninetails used Flare Blitz!
I was left with a very low health,while Ninetails was defeated and I won the match.
WUT?

- Learning from a friend that my lvl 54 Feebas wouldn't evolve.

- Fantina speaking french. I was like "oh great, my Pearl is with an translate error" XDDD

- When a shiny Dratini fled in pokémon Crystal. Ç__Ç~

When I got to Mirage Island on Pokemon Ruby when I was eleven years old. I caught one Wynaut there, got the very rare berry, and ah, was so confused! Never got there again, though. o_O

Battle Frontier on HG...

FLYGON used Dig!
FLYGON burrowed its way under the ground!
Dante (my Donphan) used Earthquake!
It doesn't affect the foe's Flygon...
Me: Wait, wut?

^Flygon has Levitate. ;3

I know, theoretically, Earthquake SHOULD work against it since it went underground, but Gamefreak accidentally overlooked this, it seems. xP

My "wait what?" moment was discovering Cleffa isn't from Generation 4 and was in fact released in Generation 2...

And this was while watching the Pokemon Movie 3 for the third time o_O

My "wait, what ?" moments were :

- When my Starmie evolved at lvl. 35 and it didn't learn Hydro Pump after lvl. 60. ( Fortunately, now i know the reason why XD )
- When I learnt that Gyarados could learn Flamethrower.
- When I wanted to use earthquake on Gengar and it failed ( Now I know I couldn't because of Gengar's ability but it took me a long time to find out XD).
- When my Feebas couldn't evolve into Milotic >_>

apparently not...

I believe one moment I had was when i was aware that Drapion was Poison... only to realize the hard way that it was also Dark.
another was when a No-guard Machamp KOed my Flying Staraptor with Cross Chop. I looked up the ability afterward and found out how No Guard works. these in-game descriptions can be too vague sometimes.

You didn't know ? =D

no WAY.

-when i battled fantinas drifblim in the cafe, i knocked it out and nothing happened to my 'mon. the next time, it decided it had the ability aftermath. and so on untill now. WTF?

no WAY.

-when i battled fantinas drifblim in the cafe, i knocked it out and nothing happened to my 'mon. the next time, it decided it had the ability aftermath. and so on untill now. WTF?

Aftermath only activates if you use a physical attack to kill it. IIRC.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom