• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Oh, my apologies. This order belongs to that round, pink customer over there. I'll have Chef Kawasaki make you a fresh one.

Waiter, there are bubbles on my soap!

Well, you did order the double-soup chowder...

Waiter, there's a $30 EB Games gift card in my soup (which I already spent on an eShop Card; basically, I put it there)!

That's because you are our 500th customer of the day! Congratulations! :LOL:

Waiter, there's a 5c coin (the smallest currency denomination in Australia) in my soup!

Oh, did you want a pickle instead?

Waiter, oh Waaaaaaaiter! There's a PokeBall in my soup!

Those things are outdated anyways.

Waiter, there's a Litten in my soup!

Oh, my apologies. That's supposed to be a Ness amiibo as you ordered the Onett Oat Broth. I'll have the chef fix you a fresh one.

Waiter, there's some weird creature with green skin and an evil grin who keeps yelling "I HAVE FURY!!" in my soup!

Of course you did. Our promotion this month is "A YouTuber in Every Bowl". Look forward to PokéTuber Tuesdays!

Waiter, there is a scalchop in my soup!

It looks like it might belong to you!

Waiter, there's a snake in a boot in my soup!

So that's what has been mucking up the systems lately!

Waiter, there's a ditto mark (") in my soup!

Back
Top Bottom