• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Then aren't you glad it's in a heatproof, waterproof package? ;)

Waiter, there's meat, vegetables and pasta in my soup!

Well, yes. This is a soup restaurant, after all.

Waiter, there's chocolate in my peanut butter soup!

Really? Did it look like this?: :)

Waiter, there's a playset of Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards from Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon in my soup!

Well, we have to get rid of dump cards in some fashion...

Waiter, there's lanthanum acetate in my soup!

Sir, that is an empty bowl. And this isn't a restaurant, it's a kitchenware store.

Waiter, why are you sitting in my soup?!

That's because you bought the "Ten Poké Balls Broth". That Premier Ball is an added bonus.

Waiter, there are bay leaves in my soup!

Didn't you get this soup to celebrate getting your first Pokémon, which happens to eb a Chikorita, or something along those lones?

Waiter, there's a spambot in my soup.

Oh no! I'll phone the Moddie Brigade!

Waiter, there is something unsightly and utterly indescribable in my soup! (namely, soup)

It seems the chef decided to spice up your alphabet soup, so to speak.

Waiter, there's a bad pun in my soup... somehow.

My apologies. Would monsieur prefer the soup with an iPhone in it?

Waiter, there are hungry, hungry Hippowdon in my soup!

Oh, for the love of discs...Steve, how many times have I told you not to swim in the customers' orders?! :mad:

Waiter, there are croutons in my soup! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom