• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Pokémon

well, i like the ¤31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant HA Fletchling (Repeat Ball) with Tailwind but the bad part is that i'm a repeat ball hater, so if it could be in any other kind of ball, even the standart, it would be interesting
i also liked the scyther, but if i could get it as a female
I'll get you that HA Fletchling in a regular Pokéball then :)
The Scyther won't be a problem either. Anything else you want? Because you've offered four Pokémon and asked only three in return (I've finished breeding your Chansey by the way).

Did you see anything else in the lists that you like?

well, i like the ¤31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant HA Fletchling (Repeat Ball) with Tailwind but the bad part is that i'm a repeat ball hater, so if it could be in any other kind of ball, even the standart, it would be interesting
i also liked the scyther, but if i could get it as a female
I'll get you that HA Fletchling in a regular Pokéball then :)
The Scyther won't be a problem either. Anything else you want? Because you've offered four Pokémon and asked only three in return (I've finished breeding your Chansey by the way).

Did you see anything else in the lists that you like?

I guess a HA treecko or piplup would do as the last one xD
I shall start breeding females on those pokeballs then

Oh yes Paleo I totally hope you dont mind that I caught a HA Tangela in a Great Ball and bred my HA Skitty thats in a Dream Ball to get another one (with egg moves) and Im gonna get my Soulsilver to catch some more apricorn stuff do ya?

Oh yes Paleo I totally hope you dont mind that I caught a HA Tangela in a Great Ball and bred my HA Skitty thats in a Dream Ball to get another one (with egg moves) and Im gonna get my Soulsilver to catch some more apricorn stuff do ya?

I don't mind that at all! Wow, I'll run out of rewards for you if you keep helping me like this xD

I don't mind that at all! Wow, I'll run out of rewards for you if you keep helping me like this xD
i got Pidgey and Pikachu and even a Dragonair (3%!) but not Dratini which I hope is ok and Im about to get Buizel too. Would a second custom request be ok for a total of 11 Pokemon?

Hope Im not being totally greedy here asking for customs when I dont have any of the bold stuff! I got everything I wanted off your offering list though. But if you dont wanna do another custom request thats ok.

Last edited:
i got Pidgey and Pikachu and even a Dragonair (3%!) but not Dratini which I hope is ok and Im about to get Buizel too. Would a second custom request be ok for a total of 11 Pokemon?

Hope Im not being totally greedy here asking for customs when I dont have any of the bold stuff! I got everything I wanted off your offering list though. But if you dont wanna do another custom request thats ok.

Sure, I'll do another custom for ya :)
It's alright that you don't have any bold stuff. The sheer number of Pokémon that you're offering makes up for that easily
And of course Dragonair is fine! Any evolution of the Pokémon on my wanted list is fine, as long as they're female of course. I'm planning to breed them anyway.

Thanks again for your kindness, I really appreciate your help c:

Sure, I'll do another custom for ya :)
It's alright that you don't have any bold stuff. The sheer number of Pokémon that you're offering makes up for that easily
And of course Dragonair is fine! Any evolution of the Pokémon on my wanted list is fine, as long as they're female of course. I'm planning to breed them anyway.

Thanks again for your kindness, I really appreciate your help c:

Hope these requests arent too troublesome. And youre welcome. For the heck of it when it was almost gen 5 I just decided to mess around in SS a bit with my friends AR and I have 900 of every single Pokeball (including Cherish and Safari although I doubt Cherish will pass on via breeding) so I could even get you Pokemon outside of the Safari Zone/Marsh in Safari Balls if you want any. I dont think they will not be allowed through Bank.

Also are one of these doable? Super tiny thumbnail alert.
Screen shot 2014-03-10 at 6.32.02 PM.png

@Ellenflandey; okay, I'll breed you that Dratini :)
That takes much less time than Squirtle, because I happen to have a 4IV HA female with DDance on hand :)

@Ellenflandey; okay, I'll breed you that Dratini :)
That takes much less time than Squirtle, because I happen to have a 4IV HA female with DDance on hand :)

Oddly enough ones with egg moves seem to be the easiest huh? I will await the serpent. And the turtle Im waitin on still. Tell me when~

Oddly enough ones with egg moves seem to be the easiest huh? I will await the serpent. And the turtle Im waitin on still. Tell me when~
I will! I've had hardly any luck with female Squirtle though. Sorry for making you wait! :(

Paleo Im gonna be taking a break from X and Y for a while tomorrow except for getting on briefly to do in-game daily events so even if you dont have Dratini and Squirtle ready you might wanna claim your special ball stuff today~

@Ellenflandey; I actually just finished breeding both of them :)
I can trade later, now is not a good time.

But three hours from now will be fine :thumbup:

I took a nap. Yawn I dont like naps. I could be doing stuff (cant do anything while sleeping) and I get really groggy afterwards. And its been almost three hours so tell me when.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom