• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Pokémon

I took a nap. Yawn I dont like naps. I could be doing stuff (cant do anything while sleeping) and I get really groggy afterwards. And its been almost three hours so tell me when.

How about now?
Eleven Pokémon, right?
I'm not sure anymore...

@Ellenflandey; Thank you so much! You just traded me like half of my wanted list :0

I wish you all the best while taking your break. And after that too, of course :)

Ah no problem and thank you too. I dont have really anything left to do in Y besides getting the trophies for 50 streaks for everything but Super Singles in the Battle Maison. Its proven to be quite tough though Im biting off more than I can chew and that is why I am taking a break...

I will EV train and level them up and after that I will be breaking from Y for a while. New Pokemon game out tomorrow and I will be playin that instead. Maybe you need to find someone else who has access to tons of apricorn balls?~

I've added Squirtle, Dratini and Absol to the rewards lists.

They're good, I swear!
Go take a look for yourself :)

Hey @Paleo! Are you still looking for a HA Nidoran(f)? I ran into one in a horde last night and snagged her in a Heal Ball.

If you'd like to adopt her, HA Fennekin has been on my wish list for a while. :3

Hey @Paleo! Are you still looking for a HA Nidoran(f)? I ran into one in a horde last night and snagged her in a Heal Ball.

If you'd like to adopt her, HA Fennekin has been on my wish list for a while. :3

Yes, I'm still looking for one :)
I'll finish my current breeding project and then I'll move on to HA Fennekin for ya :)
Unless you want me to catch you a HA Braixen if you want a quicker delivery and choice of Pokéball. I'd do that right away, takes much less time.

Braixen would be fine. I realize it will probably be male anyway lol but since you offered, Luxury Ball seems like a good fit for Delphox. :)

Hey there Paleo! ^^

Are you still on the hunt for a female Growlithe in a fast ball? =O

If you are, I have a few adamant 4 IV intimidate female Fast Ball Growlithes sitting in my pc with egg moves Iron Tail, Morning Sun, Close Combat, and Flare Blitz if your interested :3

I would absolutely adore a female Moon Ball Absol in return, if you could <3

@Blahmon; That would be great!
I've put an Absol aside for you ^^

Also, @Master Mew;, I caught you a HA Braixen last night. I didn't message you yet because I went to sleep straight after catching her.

Thanks! I should be around for the next couple hours (if you happen to see this between now and then), otherwise I should be home from work exactly twelve hours from now (whatever that comes out to in your time zone), or we can work a time out tomorrow.

@Blahmon; That would be great!
I've put an Absol aside for you ^^

Also, @Master Mew;, I caught you a HA Braixen last night. I didn't message you yet because I went to sleep straight after catching her.

Awesome! I'll set a female fast ball Growlithe aside for you ^^

We can trade in a little bit if you're free :3

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom