• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War of the Super-Men: Endgame, Town Victory

High activity also means uncoordinated panic and wasted kryptos, it's a lose-lose scenario and I'll never understand why people are just nodding and patting his back
No one is. but you and caps were making him out to be. A big villain. Human tried to lead the town not force them. And it’s better to have a town of people who think for themselves than a town of sheep that are easily led to constantly mislynch. It means we can coordinate better since people actually have to build legit cases, instead turning one post into a super scummy post and getting someone lynched.

So if Human tells you to jump off a bridge will you? There was no forcing. It’s actually towering to tell others not to waste their kryptonite. He made it clear when he left the wagon and the thread was active so anyone else could have offered kryptonite.

What do you mean by "towering?" And no one else on your wagon was online at the time, plus no one else around had (in Human's words) "the balls" to use their Kryptonite.

Would you have rather no lynched on D1?

No one is. but you and caps were making him out to be. A big villain. Human tried to lead the town not force them. And it’s better to have a town of people who think for themselves than a town of sheep that are easily led to constantly mislynch. It means we can coordinate better since people actually have to build legit cases, instead turning one post into a super scummy post and getting someone lynched.
He literally tricked the entire town, pretended to be a jester, and was probably going to use his role to either lynch someone else or result in a no lynch without caring if we'd lose kryptos.

Like, what the fuck. How is that not a "big villain".
What's the point of people that can think by themselves if HD just goes recklessly and makes them waste their kryptos or just ignores what they have to say/do? ugh

What do you mean by "towering?" And no one else on your wagon was online at the time, plus no one else around had (in Human's words) "the balls" to use their Kryptonite.

Would you have rather no lynched on D1?
Autorcorrect. Towny not towering.

And yes. No lynch over mislynch is better? Governor at least isn’t a super strong role but it has its uses.
He literally tricked the entire town, pretended to be a jester, and was probably going to use his role to either lynch someone else or result in a no lynch without caring if we'd lose kryptos.

Like, what the fuck. How is that not a "big villain".
What's the point of people that can think by themselves if HD just goes recklessly and makes them waste their kryptos or just ignores what they have to say/do? ugh
He didn’t pretend. People assumed. WoUld you rather him have gone through with a double mislynch?

Can someone tell me exactly what governor does so I’m making no assumptions

Can someone tell me exactly what governor does so I’m making no assumptions
we have to make assumptions, apparently roles don't flip

if it's the same as in mafiascum it allows them to stop a lynch, but since he was saying it was similar to mido's role I think it's fair to assume he could also force another person's lynch instead

Also I didntt go back and find what post it was cause I'm gonna work my way back anyway but vengeful isnt a common role on ZD to begin with, I cant remember the last game it was in tbqh. The thing about shooting them is that we obviously cant lynch you since it's either you flip mafia or two town are dead cause aint no way scum gonna let themselves get killed by volunteering kryptonite. Ordinarily theres only a moderate risk for scum in lynching vengeful but using kryptonite on you is literally sacrificing yourself so thats why its either shoot you or nothing cause lynching you is just stupid. Outing yourself as town vengeful is also incredibly stupid and renders you much more/to completely useless since now scum know. If you actually wanted to get lynched and kill somebody you should have never claimed that. Now you may tell me where the fault in my logic is

we have to make assumptions, apparently roles don't flip

if it's the same as in mafiascum it allows them to stop a lynch, but since he was saying it was similar to mido's role I think it's fair to assume he could also force another person's lynch instead
Governor usually stops a lynch. And he said before he died that he realized our roles are not actually similar.
@Midorikawa what would you say a governor is
Stops a lynch.
Also I didntt go back and find what post it was cause I'm gonna work my way back anyway but vengeful isnt a common role on ZD to begin with, I cant remember the last game it was in tbqh. The thing about shooting them is that we obviously cant lynch you since it's either you flip mafia or two town are dead cause aint no way scum gonna let themselves get killed by volunteering kryptonite. Ordinarily theres only a moderate risk for scum in lynching vengeful but using kryptonite on you is literally sacrificing yourself so thats why its either shoot you or nothing cause lynching you is just stupid. Outing yourself as town vengeful is also incredibly stupid and renders you much more/to completely useless since now scum know. If you actually wanted to get lynched and kill somebody you should have never claimed that. Now you may tell me where the fault in my logic is
1) Youre asking big to shoot town and decrease our numbers
2) You’re assuming mafia would easily volunteer precious kryptonite for any lynch
3) The only thing claiming does is tell mafia that I’m not cop. My role always had a higher chance I’d hitting town. Itd be like winning the lottery hitting mafia. And I only claimed because it was that or me and human die.
4) What’s the point of purposefully shooting town?
5) My role on,y works while I have kryptonite. I have explained this so it becomes useless regardless the moment I don’t have kryptonite.
6) My role is basically vanilla. It only serves to punish town early game unless I actually decide to hoard m6 kryptonite and kill town late game when it matters.
7) Again what is the point of shooting town?

If this was a normal game then your logic might make a bit more sense. But it’s not and because of that it’s most of your points don’t make sense. Though the number one flaw in your logic:

PURPOSELY SHOOTING TOWN AND KILLING THEM DOES NOTHING BUT HELP MAFIA AND HURT TOWN AND IS 100% COMPLETELY ANTI-TOWN. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW KILLING AND MAKING TOWN NUMBERS GO DOWN HELPS TOWN?

Stops a lynch
Details, I need details
1) Youre asking big to shoot town and decrease our numbers
2) You’re assuming mafia would easily volunteer precious kryptonite for any lynch
3) The only thing claiming does is tell mafia that I’m not cop. My role always had a higher chance I’d hitting town. Itd be like winning the lottery hitting mafia. And I only claimed because it was that or me and human die.
4) What’s the point of purposefully shooting town?
5) My role on,y works while I have kryptonite. I have explained this so it becomes useless regardless the moment I don’t have kryptonite.
6) My role is basically vanilla. It only serves to punish town early game unless I actually decide to hoard m6 kryptonite and kill town late game when it matters.
7) Again what is the point of shooting town?

If this was a normal game then your logic might make a bit more sense. But it’s not and because of that it’s most of your points don’t make sense. Though the number one flaw in your logic:

PURPOSELY SHOOTING TOWN AND KILLING THEM DOES NOTHING BUT HELP MAFIA AND HURT TOWN AND IS 100% COMPLETELY ANTI-TOWN. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW KILLING AND MAKING TOWN NUMBERS GO DOWN HELPS TOWN?
Can you try this again but from the viewpoint that I and the rest of the game have no way of knowing whether youre town k thx

It’s sad that you know my playstyle better than the person I’ve been playing with since I first started.
I thought you hated meta :V
Human...do you want to marry me but are worried about me rejecting you?
Dimitri @ Edelgard
we don't know if the vigi collects your krypt tho
Thats interesting I hadn't thought about that, it's pretty likely that the vig if there is one would have to use their one piece of kryptonite to kill and probably not have any way to get more, so 1x vig at best is pretty likely

What exactly about his posts are alignment indicative? I don't really see how saying "I typically jump into last minute wagons" necessarily indicates town.

It's a meta thing. But the posts I was talking about seemed more like his typical town posts. Analyzing what he does or would expect to do as scum to try and decipher alignment. Even if it was after the fact. Still not sold on reading him but I'm not leaning scum as much.

That's a bomb here in Bulbagarden, not a vengeful :glare:
If it was a vengeful she'd be able to pick her target.

Is that discrepancy in the name because the host is from ZD or

Bomb usually is nk only on zd afaik. So vengeful would only kill from lynching, bomb would only kill from being nk'd.

ugh don't do me like this aaaa

Unvote
Vote: Giri
hmm
If you guys knew my role it would be very difficult justifying it be a Mafia role...
Thats what we in the business call a copout

Maybe try to get town read or things not related to your role hm? More fun for everybody
That's fine, but I had to end up deactivating my role. It is kind of similar to Midorikawa's role mechanically, which is why I called BS on it, but it's actually not as similar as I thought it was.
See this is where understanding the role is important because I dont see zip zero similarity in mechanics to "person who can stop a lynch" to "person who kills someone from their wagon if lynched"

I guess he may have just vastly misinterpreted it but it still doesn't seem right
I have NEVER had the role I had so I was a bit uncertain how to pull it off. Sucks I misunderstood the timing of when the phase ends!
Yeah this why asking the mod for lots of clarification is important js
but you shouldn't push it anyway if you think it's true "as far as you know"
I can see it's still true quite easily simply from the fact that you've made five ish one sentences posts solely talking about this as though it's somehow relevant

Faking a mafi convo with myself, yes. Crazy enough to try some ridiculous lynch, yes. Crazy enough to try multiple and contradict myself badly and just play badly, no.
Crazy enough to plan to play badly? No, but accidents do happen
This kind of back tracky. Either we’re both playing badly or you’re scum
If he's scum that magically becomes good play, eh
Also Poyzin is not like Eresh. Eresh does stuff and is contained insanity. I honestly want to lynch Poyzin just because there is so much randomness but it’s wrong to lynch off non actual scummy behavior. Ehjsnanja z
This is actually the most sane and least random I can recall Poy being (without him also being extremely scummy) for what thats worth
Town can still win this.

Good luck.
Obviously :confused:
and oof one person lynch

we need to start planning things better or this game will be ridiculously awkward
Ah, yes, "we". So what was your plan and how did it go wrong and how are you are you planning things better now hmm

Okay? The post count says differently, I gave my thoughts sorry that angers you.
Bruh you're the one who's angry with the passive aggressive questions and responses
I'm going to coin a new term for you and I'm calling it lurker with a megaphone
Megaphone

I dont get it
I didn't like how quickly my wagon was filled up even tho he flipped town :unsure:
Why... would that make you like it more?
Light stop. Let’s respect how he plays. Different play styles will irk different people. Snake is right that we shouldn’t try to force him.
No one can be forced to do anything in mafia anyway

So you're calling for a modkill despite pushing this argument on me?

I think telling people to call me something is overstepping
He literally said

in that post

that it's something he would consider personally but its not his game and its obviously up to the mod

I'm... mostly concerned about how you somehow manage to misinterpret all of Ex's posts into something really offensive
Oh and who wants to bet mafia has more than one kryptonite? Like I mean the members themselves have more than one. So like maybe mafia actually has six total woth each member having two or soemthong like that (that’s assuming there is three mafia. Just an example regardlesss.)
I dont really think thats true, I like the thief theory better

I makes more sense for the host to mess up the OP than to have inconsistently written Role PMs. For example with all the games I host, I start out with the same standard template so they end up all looking similar
As someone who uses a template I can say I've still made mistakes and could definitely see myself totally forgetting a portion to someone's PM. It's the type of thing I'd probably catch before the game started but I wouldnt say its that unrealistic.
You didn't earlier. As soon as Mido, a known veteran player gets a little bit of heat on her, she claims a role that will threaten anyone on her wagon? Very easy way to avoid getting lynched as Mafia because people are too afraid they'll get hit.
It wasnt "anyone" it was specifically the person using kryptonite, so HD. Very easy to lynch there anyway if youre mafia and some town sucker volunteers their kryptonite. And anyway I think the claim looks pretty real, softed in advance and everything.
See this is what happens when you tell me not to use my Kryptonite HD.... :/
I dont really see what that has to do with anything.
I love how people think because I’m a veteran I’m a great fakeclaimer lol.
Does not "veteran" simply mean you've been playing a long time

This is actually the most sane and least random I can recall Poy being (without him also being extremely scummy) for what thats worth
That scares me.
Does not "veteran" simply mean you've been playing a long time
That;s what it's supposed to mean, but people tend to make it into something more.

End of Night 1
Upon the death of the former president, the Super-Men decided to take time to stare into the middle distance, pondering the nature of their existence. It was never stated; it was just something they did naturally. Each Superman flew out of the fortress and off to who knows where.... but, a few hours later, only 10 of the 12 had returned. Both ExLight and Giri were unaccounted for.... though the two corpses on the ice fields outside may have given away what happened. A few of the Super-Men went to check, and were shocked to see Giri, aka Clark Kent, the Last Son of Earth, the Town Inventor, lying dead, his green power ring replaced with a green kryptonite ring. Lying next to him was ExLight, who they recognized immediately as High Chancellor Superman, the Mafia Freezer.
It had happened again. And now they had proof that they were being betrayed.

DAY TWO BEGINS
Day Two ends at 3pm PST on Monday 20 April 2020.
With 10 alive, 6 is majority.

THE LIVING
  1. @ZinnLav
  2. @DawningWinds
  3. @Lone_Garurumon
  4. @Officer Snake
  5. @Poyzin
  6. @Midorikawa
  7. @funnier6
  8. @Minish
  9. @Ayano Keiko
  10. @TheCapsFan
THE DEAD
  • HumanDawn - Calvin Ellis, aka President Superman, the Town One-Shot Governor, Lynched Day 1
  • Giri - Clark Kent, The Last Son of Earth, the Town Inventor, Killed Night 1
  • ExLight - High Chancellor Superman, the Mafia Freezer, Killed Night 1
If Ayano Keiko does not post before the end of the day, they will be replaced.

I KNEW IT I KNEW I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT KNEW IT I KNEW IT

YEESSSSSSS

Okay real talk I came into the thread ready to post "I knew it" cause I was informed my kryptonite went missing but ohmigosh this is a whole nother level of YES

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I wish I could say I shot him but unfortunately I do not have that ability

Thank you very much superman in the sky who heard my prayer and sent holy fire

Back
Top Bottom