• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011

Sorry, I've been kinda out of it, mostly focusing on finishing my thread and the MLP one. Con Boy seems off to me from what I've read, but I'm not sure.

Oi vey. >_<

I just got home and won't comment either way. I'll give everything more depth when I have time tomorrow. For now, my instincts tell me to look at responses to today's mess.

Told you guys I was america's favorite flavor of Ice Cream.

Told you guys I was america's favorite flavor of Ice Cream.

Zhwoobatte? Never had it.

Well you successfully set off the reaction meter. Doesn't even mean you suspicious necesarily, but it's something to note down. And you can't roleclaim in this game to the best of my knowledge.

You can roleclaim, just not nameclaim. Meaning... My Inbox is open. This goes for anyone. I have nothing to hide.

Last edited:

This was not done because I feel lulzy

You are always lulzy, Mintaka.

This also gives me nightmares about a certain mafia game. -_-

hehehehehehe ROFL

Day 1. So if I have understood correctly we have three options 1) We randomly lynch an innocent 2) We get lucky and randomly lynch a mafia 3) We lynch nobody

Which one you prefer?

It sounds like you have information that the rest of us don't. Would you mind sharing?

Giving a free kill for mafia is not a very good idea.

lolwut why is that specific person a free kill for the mafia?

darn it >:/ I just realized I'm not mafia

o_O lolwut

So basically you know that lynching Neonsands will be giving the mafia a free kill, but lynching Synthesis won't do the same thing. On day 1.

I doubt conboy is a mafia; he's a noob (no offense) and Neonsands probably PMed him saying "I'm not mafia."

Or conboy is a mafia and is protecting Neonsands. who knows? p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No thats not what I ment. I only found it odd how Synthesis voted Neonsands be causeI think that there is a good reason not to giv mafia a free kill.

Um, it's called a random lynch. Synthesis did it in order to get information out of Neonsands.

Ummmm, @Neonsands /@Mintaka are we not allowed too post our role pm's like an actual screenshot or can we not claim and only do that in PM. Because if so Ill just PM everyone in the game my role, because the mafia arent going to want to waste their night kill on me.

XD

Vote: The Japanese characters formerly known as Sourcandy

I lol'd. Am I allowed to lol?

Something happened!

@parma ; @Phoenicks ; @Neonsands ; @Mijzelffan ; @bluesun ; @TFSpock ; @Iteru ; @Aestivate ; @ghaskan ; @Connoisseur boy ; @lizzxxk ; @Wolverine ; @hurristat ; @Synthesis ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @Sgt.Pepper's ; @Zhwoobatte ; @GengarEatBanana ; @Opossumguy ; @DrumBeats

~

For some reason, I cannot access the QuickTopic website.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
I get this message. TT_TT

Thus, please use PMs when talking outside the game thread. (Until this problem gets fixed.)

You are free to use IM Programs such as AIM/Skype, as long as you give me a log.
(To the mafia players, I already contacted you about this problem, so there.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Mintaka

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - Too many updates - 8/24/2011

Well, Con.Boy seems less suspicious and more inexperienced, however I'm still sceptical. People seem to be very easily jumping the gun and super edgy though, so I'm a bit suspicious of those so eager to join the bandwagon, even if Con.Boy is found to be Mafia.

I'll see how this plays out. Con.Boy's gone either way, no stopping the bandwagon at this stage.

Vote: Connoisseur boy

Okay, what makes lynching Synthesis better than lynching Neonsands??

I don't know if either of them are mafia .I only thought that Syntesis's vote was suspicious. It's simply as that. Besides my vote would not cause lynching Synthesis instead of Neonsands. That's because I am a nullvoter. My votes do not count at all. They are worth of nothing.

Day 1 confirmed TRW mod eh? Vote: Mintaka
In seriousness,if you lurked so much as you say, then the only way I can understand you not knowing that people do know their own alignment, is if your role PM doesn't say you're town. Which would mean that you must be mafia. Vote: Connoisseur boy

I was only joking. I do know what is written to the townies role PMs. Because that is what is written to mine.

I sort of understand what you are saying, and sorry you have to get out this early in your first game, but it definitely seems like you are mafia. Consider this a lesson on mafia etiquette. There are certain phrases not to use, when either mafia or innocent. You just found out one of them.

Yeah I know that I looked suspicious. But I am not part of mafia. Well I hope I'll learn something from this and do better next time

I doubt conboy is a mafia; he's a noob (no offense) and Neonsands probably PMed him saying "I'm not mafia."

Or conboy is a mafia and is protecting Neonsands. who knows? p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am not offended. I am a noob and I know that.

Was that a joke? No I am not mafia. And as I said to TFSpock my vote will not save anyone to bee lynched, neither it will not cause anyone to be lynched. (If others do not follow a bandwagon I have started )

EDIT:I just realised that now has a year gone since I joined the forums. What is a better way to celebrate that than being lynched in a mafia game by a band wagon I myself created. :lol:

Last edited:

Alright, got called a she again. Back to Latios sprite @_@

Happy news: My role existed in the game!

Crappy news: Fuu-- two innocents dead already?!

Uh, I'm kinda clueless at the moment. *reads*

@parma ; @Phoenicks ; @Neonsands ; @Mijzelffan ; @bluesun ; @TFSpock ; @Iteru ; @Aestivate ; @ghaskan ; @Connoisseur boy ; @lizzxxk ; @Wolverine ; @hurristat ; @Synthesis ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @Sgt.Pepper's ; @Zhwoobatte ; @GengarEatBanana ; @Opossumguy ; @DrumBeats

---

INITIAL VOTE COUNT
Connoisseur Boy : 7
Neonsands : 2
Drumbeats : 1
(Again, the Final Vote Count will not be revealed. Initial Vote Count will be revealed for reference.)

---​

"His slips of the tongue, they are suspicious!"
"I know who to aim my voting laser at!"
"Please! Listen to me! I'm not a mafia!"
"You gave up anyways!"
"Show us who you are!"

I watch the players vote for the person that is disguised as Connoisseur Boy. I do know the real identity; after all, this reality space is under my control.

No need to make a public announcement via a mic or anything, since...'she' revealed herself anyway.

"YOU GUYS! First the person that was disguising me is terminated, and now me?!"

Mintaka said:
Connoisseur boy, you are Sourcandy.

Always vote related abilities when it comes to you ;D

For some weird reason, your laser doesn't...charge up properly. It does give light when you 'vote' and aim at a target, but doesn't give damage.
Thus, your votes will not count.
However, your personal data in the reality space seems to resist being damaged by other players' lasers. Thus you will take only half damage from votes. (I.e. Votes toward you will count for half.)

You are allied with Team War Room (Town). You win if your team succeeds in getting rid of all of the Real World Mods (Mafia) before they enter a condition they cannot lose.

'Sourcandy' then disappeared. Seeing the flow of data, I bet 'she' was warped outside of the reality space. 'She' wouldn't be playing in this game anymore.
('' marks mean I am referring to the role.)

"Okay, so we messed up..."
"My laser needs charging for the voting function. Time for a 'Night' phase."
"No using voting lasers."

---

Connoisseur Boy was lynched.
He was 'Sourcandy', a Team War Room role.

It is now Night 1.

;-; I knew he was me ;-;

D:
So in the end three dead with nothing to show for it... x.x

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - N1 - Night Actions! - 8/25/11

I expected this to happen. I told you he seemed more inexperienced and less suspicious.

For some reason, I cannot access the QuickTopic website.

Thus, please use PMs when talking outside the game thread. (Until this problem gets fixed.)

You are free to use IM Programs such as AIM/Skype, as long as you give me a log.
(To the mafia players, I already contacted you about this problem, so there.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Mintaka

Just repeating, since it's a Night phase, and that means those who have Night actions should send them or what not.
Please send Night Actions via PMs.

Well it should be obvious where to look now. Of the 7 votes, I'm sure there's at least 1 or 2 mafia there.

Well I hope I play better next time, if the next time ever comes...

There are plenty of mafia games that will be held in this section. :)

Or if you meant the series, I do intend to make a third in this series, but the plot will have to wait since it will depend on who wins :p

I think Sourcandy's the only person ever on a Bulbagarden Mafia Game to die twice in the same day...wow. Three of us are gone, the mafia reaaaally have an advantage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom