• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Warning: Contains Art

Lyndis

Arting Starvist
Reaction score
Fellow nerds and art enthusiasts! Figured I'd go ahead and make a place for me to show off my art around here. I've been getting a lot of commissions lately, some I'm rather proud of, so expect frequent updates when I remember. Comments, discussion, feedback and critique are always welcome and encouraged!

To start us off, have some OC Pokemon trainers belonging to me and a friend. One interns at the lab of their region's professor while the other has a family daycare business.

trainer_liani_wants_to_battle__by_young_lyndis_dd6xcme-375w-2x.jpg

trainer_concetta_wants_to_battle__by_young_lyndis_dd6xc6a-375w-2x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see you've made a thread for your stuff, I love seeing others' OCs!

Just so you're not confused at two of your images suddenly being messed with, I figured I'd let you know that I've gone ahead and spoilered those pictures for you! For future reference we prefer it for large images to be spoilered [SPOILER] stuff here [/SPOILER] like this whenever possible, to help keep the forums accessible to those who have unstable/weaker internet connections!

But keep it up!!ʕº̫͡ºʔ

Oh my gosh, I really love the first trainer's design, I assume that's a professor of some kind?

Oh my gosh, I really love the first trainer's design, I assume that's a professor of some kind?
She interns for a professor, but she's still a kid so not one yet herself. She's also kinda lackluster about it and spends more of her time sketching all the Pokemon in her area than actually taking proper notes.

Your art is so beautiful, very down-to-earth and realistic and more detailed proportions, faces, etc.

Very professional-looking design sheet!!

Lyndis, your work is stunning! You have what my professors call 'a lot of life in your linework', something super hard to achieve so I hope this gets across how much I admire it!! I love the expression of Danika on your latest piece... I'm pumped to see more!
This really warmed my cold, dead heart. Thank you so much <3

I do think my strongest skill point is sketching. I've always been complimented on the motion I've been able to get into my figures, even if I still feel like a lot of my work is stiff. This backfires a lot too as I struggle the hardest on making my lines clean. The cleaner my lines, the less expressive I feel my art becomes, somehow lol

You mention professors, are you in an artistic degree field? I wanted to be in the animation industry when I was a kid. Living in the mid-west bible belt kind of stunted that dream though hahah.

Flirty scribble of the steampunk royal OCs to celebrate learning a new word today. Uxorious: doting upon, foolishly fond of, or affectionately submissive towards one's wife.
b4RJcW2.png

Last edited:
You mention professors, are you in an artistic degree field? I wanted to be in the animation industry when I was a kid. Living in the mid-west bible belt kind of stunted that dream though hahah.
I somehow missed replying to this-- Yes! I graduated in the field of animation! I grew up in the southern bible belt ironically, stomaching a bunch of scholarships and moving away from home to make it possible. Schooling or not, I hope you can still learn animation stuffs as you go! I'd love to talk more about it!

A couples commission I got a little carried away with the background on.
S2oP4fP.png

Absolutely in love with the lighting on this one, and the way you shade clothing makes it pop!! I commend your ability to make a BG that compliments the characters in the foreground...

Back
Top Bottom