• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Warning: Contains Art

Updating some character art of one of my OCs, a one Ferris Corrigan. Enjoy the glow up with me~
0vNuRuy.png

I've made some more romantic pieces I'm fairly proud of, but I've learned this really isn't the place to post them no matter how PG lol. Instead, have some heartbreak and yearning. (Anyone else love making their OCs suffer? Woof.)
emotionalturmoil124.png
emotionalturmoilpartdeux124.png

Sketch of a mermaid admiring her gift from a human friend.
30wQi1D.png
I’m obsessed with the flow of your lines on this one, this feels worthy of being a page of art in a DnD rulebook tbh! Sorry I haven’t gotten to yell about your art lately, Lynd, been climbing out of a biiig hole of depression…

But at any rate, I can yell about it now!

Vaporwave portrait commission for DJ Synth.
0oKw7Si.png
Love the composition on this one, the range of character design you can tackle is incredible and this angle is so good.

Character reference sheet commission of a grassland barbarian.
XehOfic.png
I feel like you’d rock at drawing FFXIV armor. I think one of the hardest parts of making a ref sheet that shows off a character is making sure their personality also shines through while not obstructing details you mean to show off, and I think you pulled it off seamlessly here!

I’m obsessed with the flow of your lines on this one, this feels worthy of being a page of art in a DnD rulebook tbh! Sorry I haven’t gotten to yell about your art lately, Lynd, been climbing out of a biiig hole of depression…

But at any rate, I can yell about it now!
Oh hey! Glad to hear you've managed to climb up out that hole, friend. I was legit thinkin' about you the other day since you disappeared. Lookin' around I can kinda see why for. Congratulations on the promotion, by the way. Hope it doesn't add to your stress in any meaningful way and brings about some satisfaction.

I feel like you’d rock at drawing FFXIV armor. I think one of the hardest parts of making a ref sheet that shows off a character is making sure their personality also shines through while not obstructing details you mean to show off, and I think you pulled it off seamlessly here!
You know, the client I did that sheet for told me the exact same thing when I asked them about their return business. I appreciate hearing it from multiple people with you now too. I put a lot of effort into body language specifically when doing character art. I actually get kinda annoying about it from all the inconsequential questions I ask to try and get the right beat on the subject's personality, hahah.

Here's hoping we both keep the energy to stay creating out here.

I nearly forgotten this character of mine, only referred to over the last decade and some as Pocky Boy, who every four or five years I used to redraw to gauge how much progress I'd made as an artist. What a slap in the face to realize this year marks almost a 20 year gap between the first incarnation I made as a 13 year old weeb and now. Enjoy?

HTXekT7.png

Progress over the years: https://i.imgur.com/jlnGP9T.png

The siren shifts closer, hoisting herself up onto the boulder. She sat beside the man, tail billowing out below them in the lapping waves, silver scales reflecting the moonlight. Once again, a clawed finger raised to point at the freckled face before her, only inches away from the tip of his nose. “Give me your name,” her words came as both a question and a demand.
vrlfzdA.png

Back
Top Bottom