• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what april fools have you fallen for?

Well i'll still post this even though I didn't actually fall for something... the whole class THOUGHT we were falling for something. It's complicated and confusing, I know. A teacher (our art teacher, surprisingly) came in and told us she was making us do a math test. Then she showed us some example questions. Our usual teacher that we have for everything but music, art, pe,library and computers couldn't even get them. One kid called out "now you're meant to turn around and yell 'April Fools!'. Please?" We actually had to do the test. Not that it scared me because I only got three wrong while my best friends (who are actually pretty good at maths) only got three correct. And the test was like 28 questions or so. And we were gunna trick our friend by saying that we were gunna have a really hard math test until this happened.

Did anyone else see what youtube did? Where they flipped everything upside-down?

I fell for that our Japanese teacher was retiring and she was going out with the assistant teacher and when Japanese teacher retired the assistant's husband found her a job. Also if I'm correct that the following was a prank; GameFreak.inc made some random prank on their webpage and it said We Love Meeting Room,for DS it also had some weird comic, well I think it was a joke cause they got rid of it. Nrr lol , last year I fell for that my friends sister was pregnant.

last year my friend had a water gun and sprayed it people but he got creative with it. He pretended to sneeze on people while spraying the gun. i actually fell for it once.

I haven't been April Fooled for a long time. ._. Because everyone is scared of me... I don't know why. The last and only time I had been April Fooled was when I was ... seven I think and my mom told me my shoes were untied. I bent down to tie them, and noticed I didn't have any laces. XD I had just got new shoes the week before.

Last edited:
Picked up my bag after school once to find out it was full of yogurt, Sticking the pages of my notes together, making my bag smell like shit!!

... and no one said 'April Fools!' ;_;

Picked up my bag after school once to find out it was full of yogurt, Sticking the pages of my notes together, making my bag smell like shit!!

... and no one said 'April Fools!' ;_;

Bummer. :( I pitty you. T.T Did you ever find out who did it?

Bummer. :( I pitty you. T.T Did you ever find out who did it?

We did actually, a guy who had broken his leg. We didnt break it.

So we did what all good revenge seekers do and threw him into the school elevator, threw his crotches out of the second floor window and ran for our lives -_-

Back
Top Bottom