• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually remember my dream, a miracle!

I had to testify against, or for, Michael Scott (the office), because something happened with his car which ended up in a forest. I don't remember wether is was actually his fault or not. Billie from My name is Earl also made a cameo appearence in my dream for some reason.

Being able to see all planets during an eclipse or something. My whole dream was centering around that eclipse anyway.

I dreamed about this shooting game I have.
It was a fun dream; saving a girl and driving away.

Thanks.

This may be weird, but i dreamt Pokemon Hunter J murdered some guy like Altair's low profile assassinations, with the sound and everything! That day I played Assassin's Creed and read an article on Pokemon Hunter J. Weird, right?

I could only remember me being in school, and getting into fights with other rival schools. Not bad if I must say.

Thanks.

Last night I dreamt that I met a real life Wally(First dream I've ever seen a character in real life form). Then this girl I sorta know walked into some clothes shop and bought Burger King vouchers.

The only parts that I remember are from me in the NBA and getting pissed I was missing shots.

Thanks.

I dreamt that I was sick or something....and because of it, I was alone. Then, when I thought it couldnt get any worse, my mom, aunt, and two sisters came in the house, but immediately felt something bad was about to happen. Eek!

I felt it too. It was around night time too. Everyone went into a panic while I was locking windows and doors throughout the house. (and btw it was my old house from 4 years ago which we've lived in for about 9 years)

I rushed everyone to the back of the house, which did not have a house behind it, but the next street, and while I hid in the closet, the two robbers/killers were searching thru my room, and eventually got to my closet. (apparently in my dreams I can run, but I can never hide)

These guys were taking their time looking thru the closet, and I sat there watching them, I knew they'd find me no matter what, so the moment one of them got close enough, I jumped out and surprised them.

I told my family to leave, and so they did, watching me close the back door as I chose to stall the killers as much as I could so they had a chance of survival.

They were my height (6'0) and were pretty strong young men, around my age (early 20's). They grabbed me by both of my arms, and lead me to the restroom where they started chatting with me while looking at the mirror.

They had me face it too, and then I figured I'd confuse them somehow, so I said, "That's a very nice NOSE you have."

Both of them looked at each other with anger, to which I thought to myself, "Oh shit..." And the one on my left made me look at myself in the mirror and said, "Look at your nose! It's nice too!" (I know. weird.)

I then replied, "Ah, yeah! I do, dont I?"

It was then that one of them got me in a full nelson, and the other stood in front of me smiling viciously lowering his hand to his pocket. I figured he'd pull out a knife (he did) but before he could I already started struggling for my life.

I swung and kicked and head butted as hard as I could, but it seemed these guys were far too tough.

Eventually I got one of them to hit hard against a wall, but the other was wrestling me and trying to stab me all at the same time. I managed to get him in a choke hold/head lock, but this guy would not GO TO SLEEP!

He started choking me with his free hand, and I felt the effects of cut oxygen to my brain. Everything started to feel woozy. My vision was blurring out, and felt pain in my neck.

For some odd reason, I didnt not pass out or die. I felt the power to escape. I simply let go of the guy, and he did the same. So I ran for it.

I ran out to the street, and as I kept running, I knew I only had so much time until those goons found me again. As I ran and started thinking of ideas to get these guys, I noticed a Machamp (yes, a Machamp) sitting on the curb, so I went up to it hoping it would help me.

The Machamp held a sign that said he likes to eat bugs....LOTS and LOTS of them, a many as a TON of them as a fee to have him help me. I remembered the house next door to mine had tons of crickets under it's fence bricks, but I figured going back in that direction would not do me any good because 1)I had a feeling that there werent going to be enough bugs, and 2) the killers would have spotted me sooner and thus I'd make a trip for nothing.

I started to lose hope, and just when I did, as I stood in the dark, away from the glow of the street light, I saw a little kid. It was Richie from Family Matters (I guess it was from watching Nick At Nite last night. lol) and all of a sudden, he got so far ahead of me, towards MY house, I chased after him.

Richie noticed the killers and screamed for help. Time seemed to stop, and an old man with built finesse walked toward him. Richie asked him, "Why are these guys trying to kill me?" And then the man replied, "I will not let them harm you..."

It was then that the killers were lifted into the air, and a hurricane of fire came at them. Lightning bolts fired from the heavens at them, and the sun started to set, but it wasnt the sun. It was HELL. I had a feeling it was. And the man that helped Richie was ZEUS. LOL.

After I had realized that, Zeus summoned the killers to the horizon into hell itself. Zeus vanished without a trace. Richie was wowed, and began skipping along the street.

I was wowed too. But I think I was more wowed that Zeus saved Richie, not necessarily ME. LOL. Then I woke up.

Last night I dreamt that some little girl spat in my face twice...

And another time in the dream I was in this random wild pokemon dome thing, and then some girl and I(Not sure who it was, I'm not even sure if I know this person or not) tried to leave.

Then some formal dress shop randomly appeared, so of course we were about to try on clothes, but we didn't have much time. Then we were quickly gonna try this dress on but we couldn't find any changing rooms. Then we ran outside with the dress by accident, so the alarm in the shop went off.
Then, to escape, we eventually we ran out on the street, with the "stolen" dress, and it was all red carpet decorated, further down. And then the girl that was with me turned into some made up movie star, and yeah, I got annoyed because I was still in my casual clothes...

I dreamed that I was instructing a girl of her powers, and I had this weird thing that when touched hard enough, will change daytime to night time until released. Then, in the end I had a card duel with her and I woke up too soon to begin the card game.

I had this realistic dream of Disney/Pixar making a movie out of Star Fox. With Chuck Norris as the voice of Fox, which makes it even better.

Last night I dreamt that Justin Bieber got hit by a train. Seriously.

Finally, one I remember (sort of). Probably brought on by the Charr Invaders quest I did yesterday.

I don't remember the exact order of things, but I was playing Graal (using the Fung Si Yan/newb head) when suddenly there was a timer. I was supposed to get my character to a boat in the northeast, and a bunch of Charr started coming after me! (Aww, Graal-style Charr! :ksmile:) I ran west and managed to outrun them, then I somehow (no bridge or boat) escaped over water. I looked at my map, wondering how I was going to get to the boat in time.

But then this one Charr started walking across the water to me. I wondered how the hell that was possible... then we rubberbanded back to near where I started out, meaning we were actually on land. ._. But luckily, all of the Charr seemed to have disappeared (including the one), so I started heading north....

...But this guy sitting on a large rock came over, hit me once (making me drop my sword and lose most of my health), then hit me again as I was trying to crawl away, killing me. ._. (This dude also attacked me again, but I don't remember if it was before or after this. Probably before.) I revived and somehow managed to escape into the house just left of the dude's rock. Something happened there, but I forgot what.

Last edited:
I dreamed that I was online to start with and I wanted to know Eminems real name (I already do know this, but not in the dream) so I went on wikipedia and typed in slim shady and got nothing. I then typed in eminem and got a page about him.

In my dream the page said his name was ninininini something (I forget his last name but there was quite a few Russian symbols in it) and that he also went by the name Def Nuremberg and that he was a 51 year old rapper from Germany. There was something to do with tandem bikes in this but don't remember much other than he had wrote a song about them (and it was nothing like "a bicycle built for two")

I felt pleased by knowing this and tried to tell people I knew who he was but couldn't pronounce his name well. I was also surprised he came from Germany as I always assumed he came from the USA (which he actually does).

I remember then a truck driving up to the farmyard near my house (I live on a farm) and coming back with two John Deere tractors on the back. I remember feeling this was a bad thing for some reason. Then my dad came into my garden driving a red tractor that looked somewhat small, but I felt that he shouldn't be there as the tractor would tear up my garden. I woke up then.

Odd. First dream I actually remember in a while.

I dreamt that I met my best friends from the forums and that they were both freakishly taller than me, later turning out to be aliens of some sort. o_O

I dreamed that I used breath spray on the world's tallest building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom