• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My room got attacked by cockroaches.. It's probably because my friend keeps on calling me cockroach yesterday.. Worst dream ever.. DX

I was at another swim meet. (Oh, geez, THAT'S never happened before). I was at the starting block, but the pool seemed to go on for infinity. In fact, at one point, the ceiling ended, and I could see the sun, setting over the pool, casting orange light on the sparkling water and shadows. Suddenly, things went weird. My swim coach handed me three giant cheerios, each four feet wide, and really heavy, and the ceiling and walls of Princeton university seemed to melt. That's all I remember.

I dreamt that I was talking to my friend via webcam. Then, he started playing the tuba against various changing backgrounds. :confused:

^lol

My mom was driving me to school when I realized I'd forgotten my shoes. After teasing me a little, she offered to bring me some shoes and a new pair of socks later and I, after wondering if there was a shoe store nearby and if the school store sold shoes (and pondering just going without shoes that day), just kind of gave up and said ok. I got out of the car... and now had some shoes (well, boots) on.

I went to the school store (which was apparently big enough to be a regular store, if rather empty of stuff) anyway, and saw a girl I apparently knew. Then I started musing about how "well" I recognize people (something like "Point at somebody, say they're my friend, and I'm like 'ok'"; it's not that bad IRL :sweat: ). Then I was listening to the two girls behind me talk, one saying her father was a better photographer than the other girl. And for some reason, I was eating what appeared to be sweetened cheese from a tiny ice cream cone, but some of the cheese dropped onto a box on the shelf I was near. I just scooped it back onto the cone and threw the whole thing in my mouth (it was that small). o_O

Last edited:
I dreamed of the Dream World. I dreamt I lost mimigames to get exceptionally rare Pokemon, repeatedly.

Dreamt of keeping a garden of poisonous flowers so that no one would dare to break into my house... and it seemed pretty sensible to me even after I woke up. Maybe I should do that in real life.

A mix of Pirates of the Caribbean and Rise of the Planet of the Apes on the first dream sequence, Team Fortress 2 on the second sequence.

One of my old friends posted a pic of her new hair on Facebook. I wrote a positive comment, but I forgot what it was. But she misinterpreted what I was saying and thought I was insulting her. She then posted some nasty things about me in her next few statuses. I was frustrated at first, but gave up trying to explain.

Then I played tag with some other people. (Yeah...tag...) Professor Quirrell from Harry Potter was "it". He chased after me and his turban fell off. There was no Voldemort on the back of his head, however. I broke into a stranger's house (which was empty) to hide. Quirrell caught up with me and I became it. The game ended soon after and I walked home, seeing a friend at McDonald's on the way.

Last night, I dreamt I was at Charlton Heston's house. Apparently, his house had a massive arena, sort of like a theater seating complex, only there was no stage. It was massive, and filled with people. All of us were flipping around a fiberglass Republican promotional... rectangular thing. It was a bit like one of those signs that people hold up on the side of the road to promote a store. And we were all chanting something in Spanish (it wasn't Spanish though, just gibberish that sounded like Spanish :p). And when I dropped it one time, I remember yelling "Oh no! I dropped Stan!" I guess I called it "Stan" because the red and blue all over it reminded me of Stan from South Park.

Pretty freaky... :loopy:

Yey, another stroke dream.
Gaiastare.gif
This time, I was more freaked out than curious (though I still tried [and again half-failed] to make facial expressions). Couldn't move my right arm, and the right side of my face felt like something was actually pulling it downward into its droopy position rather than being numb. Then I tried to crawl off my bed, but it didn't work.

I also remember another dream about walking somewhere and finding ants, but not really where they were or why.

Last edited:
i was in my dads car, he was drivind, he vanished, i drove the car smashed heaps of othere cars and got charged $5k

New Pokemon, literally. I think I had hundreds and hundreds of em floating around, just mixing in with real ones. Its how I get confused so easily with the Pokedex sometimes. XD

I was walking with Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. She called me a filthy Muggle-born and squeezed my arm to my side so hard I thought my bones would break. I woke up immediately and my arm and side actually felt quite sore.

I was in a fancy hotel with my dad. We were going up the elevator to about the 9th story, and I got out. Then I saw wires in the elevator and the door snapped shut, and the elevator dropped 9 stories, with my dad in it! Then the gravity of the hotel started rotating, I remember walking on the walls and the elevators being on the ceiling. Then I remember calling my grandparents and telling them about the elevator then playing in one of those kiddie-play areas you find at McDonalds.

I dreamt that my brother, some other person and I were camping in the woods. We came across this 1-foot-long brown beetle (it looked like a click beetle, but 1 foot long and brown) that had glowing yellow eyes. It started chasing us around (I guess 'cause it wanted to eat us?), then after about our 3rd circle around our camp, we decided it had its warning. We picked up a plastic stool and crushed its head.

For some reason we started a fire around the bug. We watched it crumple up and burn into ash (insectosadochism?). Then, I noticed that my Pikachu (which I apparently had by my side) was gone. We went off into the woods, where we came across an old red truck (like a Ford F-100 or something like that), which, in true "old-red-truck-that-we-came-across-in-the-woods" fashion, was missing its wheels and sunk into the dirt. Then we saw a fence. Behind that fence was an old red snowplow, missing its wheels and rotting away. Behind the snowplow was a shed. A little ways off to the left of the shed, in a noticably low point of the forest, was another old red truck. There was a guy hammering at something behind it (it looked pretty mangled, so we assumed that he was scavenging the truck for parts). Then that unnamed third guy that came camping with us pointed out Pikachu, who was laying down in a hollowed-out tree behind the guy.

The guy saw us, and walked up to us. My brother was a bit freaked out at first, but I felt fine on the other side of the fence. From the other side, the guy told us that there used to be a building in these here woods, and that it got taken down by the IRS. He was a homeless squatter. He made a couple jokes, and he seemed fine, so we all met up near the scavenged-up old red truck. The three of us started walking toward Pikachu, and I told the guy that my Pikachu had run off and that this was it.

He said "Oh, okay", and then I woke up.

It was actually quite a calming dream. It didn't feel creepy at all. I felt very secure and even homely.

i forgot about half of it, but i was swimming in a public pool with my friend...and there were hot dogs stuck to the wall of it.

I dreamed that school started. Worst dream ever lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom