• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Your Face Sounds Familiar

A Greek show where celebrities imitate other celebrities. It is fun to watch while chilling out in a Sunday evening.

Dancing with the Stars
Drew Carey's on there! :D

I watched his show.

Last edited:
Σαν σήμερα

It means "Like today (in history)" A brief documentary that airs every day, detailing things that happened in history said date.

Shaun Micallef's Mad As Hell. It is one of the funniest shows on Australian television.

Women's U-17 World Cup semi-final match: Venezuela vs Canada

Dutch Cup semifinal match

AZ vs Ajax

I hope AZ wins
Or actually, I hope Ajax loses

reruns of Hardcore Pawn

a movie on SyFY "30 Days of Night" as there isn't anything else to watch, at least that I like

just reruns of "World's Dumbest"

The Only Way Is Essex. Cringe! I watch parts while my mother has it on and I can honestly say I've never seen a dimmer group of people on the whole.

Back
Top Bottom