• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

I would like for Game Freak before the Generation VI reveal to make a contest in which all Pokémon fans are given a chance to create there own Pokémon to be put in Generation VI (Games,TCG,Anime,Manga) and there are 4 categories which would mean 4 winners
1.Non-Evolution
2.Single Evolution
3.Double Evolution
4.Legendary
Though I don't know how it would work Internationally since the release dates for the new generations are never the same.

Last edited:
I would like for Game Freak before the Generation VI reveal to make a contest in which all Pokémon fans are given a chance to create there own Pokémon to be put in Generation VI (Games,Anime,Manga) and there are four categories which would mean four winners
1.Non-Evolution
2.Single Evolution
3.Double Evolution
4.Legendary
Though I don't know how it would work Internationally since the release dates for the new generations are never the same.
Well they had a contest or something before DP and the winner could create a move(Draco Meteor)

If they ever did something like that, it would probably end up only being open to japanese fans, sadly.

I would like for Game Freak before the Generation VI reveal to make a contest in which all Pokémon fans are given a chance to create there own Pokémon to be put in Generation VI (Games,TCG,Anime,Manga) and there are four categories which would mean four winners
1.Non-Evolution
2.Single Evolution
3.Double Evolution
4.Legendary

Great Idea! Like my Grass starter avatar which is amazing! :D there are a lot of creative people and a lot of amazing designes especially on Deviant and more!!!

They should consider it, at least 1 Poke! But that would be very expensive! To make a contract so that creator would be saticfid! Cause of the huge marketing!

Great Idea! Like my Grass starter avatar which is amazing! :D there are a lot of creative people and a lot of amazing designes especially on Deviant and more!!!

Please no. Every dA fakemon fanart in a nutshell look something furry/anthromorphic with not a single butt-ugly Pokemon in sight. We need hideous Pokemon.

What I hate about fakemons is that there's no hint on what object, species of animal/plant, or myth/legend they're based off of.

What I hate about fakemons is that there's no hint on what object, species of animal/plant, or myth/legend they're based off of.

Generalization much? If nothing else you can usually tell what animal/plant/object they're based off of, just based on the name and how they look.

I want them to introduce a move/ability that neutralizes and subdues Stealth Rocks. Or maybe go one further and somehow subdue entry hazards entirely.

Chances are, it'll be used by a few selected new Pokemon. Also, Magic Guard does the exact same thing on the latter you've mentioned.

I want them to introduce a move/ability that neutralizes and subdues Stealth Rocks. Or maybe go one further and somehow subdue entry hazards entirely.

For some reason, I just can't understand this hue and cry about stealth rock and entry hazards. GF went to great extent to nerf the "entry hazards style" of play by:
1) removing sr as a tm.
2) magic guard
3) excadrill as a spinner.
4) removal of rotom formes as spin-blockers.
5) team preview.
6) magic bounce

Entry hazards can also be prevented by moves like taunt, magic coat, etc. or simply massacring the hazard Pokemon.

Unfortunately most people forget the basic thing before complaining about entry hazards. That they require time to set up All those turns you waste setting up can be easily used for something different like sweeping with salamence, etc. You also waste move-slots and sometimes entire team slots after entry hazards. If a player dedicates half of his team just for entry hazards, he deserves some "reward" for it.

-Vs Seeker back, i miss that soooo much
-more Fire types
-more Dark types
-a few more Dragons
-new fossil's that evolve more then once (side note: an aerodactyl evo would be pretty cool but its been too long)
-New improved Spirtes for the pokemon
-A Dolphin Pokemon

I want this:

Wyvereon

This Pokemon has spiky scales protecting its streamlined body.
It prefers to fight its enemies from a distance.

HP - 65
Att - 60
Def - 65
SAt - 110
SDef - 95
Spe - 130

Ability: Shed Skin / Hidden: Marvel Scale

- Tail Whip
- Tackle
- Helping Hand
8 - Sand Attack
15 - Twister
22 - Quick Attack
29 - Bite
36 - DragonBreath
43 - Dragon Tail
50 - Last Resort
57 - Refresh
64 - Agility
71 - Dragon Pulse
78 - Flamethrower

<3

I want friends................errrrr in Gen 6 I would love to have box legends that arent dragon :)

I know that. Pokemon's only sexist here. xD That reeeeally helps America's reputation.

Back
Top Bottom