• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

You know, I have never, ever gotten a glitch in a Pokémon game. :/ Dunno why, guess I'm just lucky...?

I want a Tanuki 'mon, and a Cerberus 'mon, and a Chimera 'mon... I love myths and legends about animals from around the world, so I'd love to see more 'mons based off of them!

I like the cousin-brother-sister storyline! A brother Rival and a Sis gym leader! :D

I personally want some more usage of the touch screen, and a little change up between the fights not just shooting an attack after an other!

In the spin-off Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, you have a pretty complete family.
You have a younger sister, a mother, and a father. Maybe they should do that in the main games.
You know, I'd sort of like an 'apprentice'-like character who's basically a fangirl/fanboy of you. They come out of nowhere to praise you and stuff, and they also claim to be your apprentice to random people. You could also battle them.
Of course, the thing I want the most is for the next professor to be named Professor Yew and to bring the Drowzee Man feature from Pokémon Ranger 1 and Ranger 2 into the main games, so you can relive the final battle and the final moments and the credits. That would be epic.

You know, I have never, ever gotten a glitch in a Pokémon game. :/ Dunno why, guess I'm just lucky...?

Someone obviously never tried getting a Mew in Red/Blue without a GameShark lol

Seriously, as great as R/B were, they are FULL of glitches. The ones I know of, though, you will have to *look for them, not ones (usually) you will accidentally find

- More save files, so my boyfriend and my mom can play too, without having to delete my precious pokemon :'(
- Customizable main characters, so I can finaly actually look like......me.
- Or at least give the girl pants for once, I would appreciate that.
- Walking pokemon (why did they delete that *sob*)
- Less pokemon that look like garbage bags and ice cream cones
- Less legendaries. How about NO legendaries. I don't give a **** about them, they just ruin the games for me.
- Less awesome pokemon that only evolving by trading. Gamefreak, stop reminding me that I don't have pokemon playing friends! *forever alone*
- Being able to choose any pokemon in the game as your starter!......nah, not sure if that's really a good idea
- Or customizable starter pokemon! I wonder how that would turn out, seems like fun:p

- More save files, so my boyfriend and my mom can play too, without having to delete my precious pokemon :'(
- Less legendaries. How about NO legendaries. I don't give a **** about them, they just ruin the games for me.
- Less awesome pokemon that only evolving by trading. Gamefreak, stop reminding me that I don't have pokemon playing friends! *forever alone*
- Being able to choose any pokemon in the game as your starter!......nah, not sure if that's really a good idea
- Or customizable starter pokemon! I wonder how that would turn out, seems like fun:p

I think im in love with you after everything that you mentioned. Besides the girls with pants. But I can respect that. Screw legendaries. I also have been wanting to start with my Growlithe from the very beginning since GSC.

Seriously, as great as R/B were, they are FULL of glitches. The ones I know of, though, you will have to *look for them, not ones (usually) you will accidentally find

Dude, I was four when RB came out. I don't think I knew what Mew was, let alone that I could catch one in my game! XD

Dude, I was four when RB came out. I don't think I knew what Mew was, let alone that I could catch one in my game! XD

lol. You could probably still do that and glitch city on an emulator. All the cartridges from back then are probably dead by now.

(more the reason for them to port (not the remakes) RBYGSC to the 3DS Virtual Console!)

Was I the only one who LIKED Vanilluxe? I don't see why, Vanilluxe is amazing!

Legendaries are cool, but I don't see why there are so many in the later generations. Five or six were enough.

I kinda liked it. I wouldn't say amazing though.

Legendaries are cool, but I don't see why there are so many in the later generations. Five or six were enough.
Two or three would be ideal.

I found Vanilluxe much better than most of the inanimate objects in Gen 1(Stupid pile of crap that only gets Pissed when evolved)

- DARK GYM(we've been through 4 gens and still Dark is the only type yet to be a gym, we've even had a random type gym)
- Even amount of Pokemon type wise( Gen 4 was horrible with fire, and now Gen 5 was with water and sort of grass)
- Safari Zone( RGBY FRLG Style, Dppt and HGSS were awful)
- New type combos
- More moves similar to Flamethrower/Ice Beam/ T Bolt
- Common Candy!(Reduce Pokemon level by 1, Has no effect if at lvl1 or if at the level the pokemon evolves at)

One thing I would love to see is a 'danger room' style building, possibly in the same building as the poké-prof, that would let you battle pokes you've encountered before, without being able to capture them but with scalable levels, especially if they are going to do sliding-scale experience again. Pick up to 6 you want to battle and let 'er rip!

It was mentioned in one of their interviews that they were originally going to use more save files in the original game until they thought of the idea of nicknaming your Pokemon.

I prefer default main characters w/ customizable outfits.

But I like shorts, because they're comfortable and easy to wear.

It was a useless gimmick that didn't anything beneficial to the actual game.

There always will be Pokemon based off of inanimate objects. I just thought of an idea of a phantom vehicle that's Ghost/Steel.

More legendaries = more challenge to catch them all (especially their low catch rate). Legendaries are now receiving a bigger role than the previous titles.

You do realize that we have online trading now, right?

Ditto, that is a bad idea.

We already have that feature for all 649 Pokemon, and its called a fashion case.

Because obviously Generation VI will be on the 3DS if there is on, I'm hoping we can get notifications on the 3DS when a Pokemon has been traded on the GTS.

- Common Candy!(Reduce Pokemon level by 1, Has no effect if at lvl1 or if at the level the pokemon evolves at)

What would be the benefits to that exactly?

Anyway, I would like the gen VI brought back walking with your pokemon, and perhaps even gain a little extra experience points from it. I would also like more type combos, like water/fire.

What would be the benefits to that exactly?

Anyway, I would like the gen VI brought back walking with your pokemon, and perhaps even gain a little extra experience points from it. I would also like more type combos, like water/fire.
What wouldn't?

Keep reusable TMs. If Game Freak actually listens to the "this cancels out all my hard work" bitching it'll be pretty damn disappointing.

Less focus on Eeveelutions. It's been 5 generations since that little... thing... showed up and it's got enough already. Give an evolution to something that needs one, like Tropius.

More naming spaces.

Not too many legendaries. Sinnoh had too many, in my opinion. I don't want a ludicrous amount, it makes them feel less... special. It used to feel special having one, now you can make a whole damn team without trading or hacking.

Oh wow, that sounded kind of whiny. Whoops.

Oh, and about that glitch suggestion a page back. The very definition of a glitch is an anomaly in the programming, in other words, something that was made by accident. "Adding more glitches" is in itself a contradiction.
That said, I wouldn't mind a throwback Pokemon to Missingno..

Here are mine:

A Type Specific Rival (Like the one from my Fanfic, who uses only dark types)
Airships.
Final gym leader is gone and instead you fight your rival. (Another thing from my fanfic)
someone dies.
more mythological legendarys (Like a Kracken or coloussus)
More Manga/Anime crosses
Have two teams, one who is bad and the other poses as the good guys untill the end
Have a Mewthree.
Final boss be the leader of the villanous team.

Back
Top Bottom