• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Touken Ranbu Warriors for Switch, I'm just happy it finally has a release date and that it's also getting a Western release. I'm just glad one of my favorite games and anime series is getting the Warriors treatment.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania since it feels so good seeing the Super Monkey Ball that I know of back in full form again.

Pretty excited for Triangle Strategy all things considered, though that name will definitely look awful on a box.

I really wanna see how House of Ashes turns out

Just hope the overall plot is better than the last two entries: Man of Medan and Little Hope really let me down ngl

Last edited:
Well, other than Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl and Legends Arceus, I'm looking forward to Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX in December. I'm really hoping we get a physical copy of the game, as I really don't like downloading games onto any console, as it takes up too much memory space (especially the Switch, as it's memory limitations are pretty bad compared to something like the PS4 and whatnot without SD cards). I know that Japan is getting one to commemorate the 25th anniversary (jeez, MR is not far behind Pokemon in that regard), but we still don't know if anyone else outside of Japan will get a physical version or not. Also, I'm still waiting for information on Digimon Survive, but that one has been in limbo for nearly two years now, so I don't know what to do about it.

Well, other than Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl and Legends Arceus, I'm looking forward to Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX in December. I'm really hoping we get a physical copy of the game, as I really don't like downloading games onto any console, as it takes up too much memory space (especially the Switch, as it's memory limitations are pretty bad compared to something like the PS4 and whatnot without SD cards). I know that Japan is getting one to commemorate the 25th anniversary (jeez, MR is not far behind Pokemon in that regard), but we still don't know if anyone else outside of Japan will get a physical version or not. Also, I'm still waiting for information on Digimon Survive, but that one has been in limbo for nearly two years now, so I don't know what to do about it.

A week ago, Digimon Survive received indicative and age rating in Brazil. According to the registry at the Ministry of Justice, the game is expected to be launched in 2022.

A week ago, Digimon Survive received indicative and age rating in Brazil. According to the registry at the Ministry of Justice, the game is expected to be launched in 2022.

Hopefully it gets released then. I felt like I was going through another Fuga* situation.

*A game by Cyberconnect2 that was announced so early it looked like it was going to be vaporware.

I'm really looking forward to Triangle Strategy and Rune Factory 5.

Back
Top Bottom