• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

I'm just waiting for improved Cyberpunk. The game could tell us so much more. Also, all the technical stuff should be fixed (NPCs' AI, weird bugs and crashes, and so on). But among unreleased ones, my favorite game is GTA VI. Rockstar did an excellent job with RDR2 graphics, so the next-gen game should be goddamn pretty. In pair with GTA VI should be an online part, which I am also waiting for. I'm playing LoL on my boosted account from Get a totally Fresh League of Legends Smurf, so I'm a bit tired of hardcore matches. GTA Online helps me chill and have a good time (if there are no cheaters or griefers).

Last edited:
Not necessarily going to play this, but I am looking forward to read the reviews once out because this looks...well...I'll let you be the judge of it lmao

Honestly? That looks fun and I'd give it a shot, I'm just concerned that they may get a C&D letter from Nintendo cause some of those monster designs do look like recolored Pokemon (like that black and white wolf, literally Midday Lycanroc), or some come very close to design knock-offs tbh. A few even look like something from Spectrobes, so I'd be worried about something from Disney as well lol.

Honestly? That looks fun and I'd give it a shot, I'm just concerned that they may get a C&D letter from Nintendo cause some of those monster designs do look like recolored Pokemon (like that black and white wolf, literally Midday Lycanroc), or some come very close to design knock-offs tbh. A few even look like something from Spectrobes, so I'd be worried about something from Disney as well lol.
Some people were speculating that it ripped off a few Fakemon designs from fan sites so I'm curious how that would play out. If anything else, the game definitely looks nice: the over-world seems vibrant from what is shared and I like most of the color palette. I'm curious, despite its uh, eccentricities lol.

Last edited:
Ys IX. It is out for Switch in a few weeks.

I want Rune Factory 5 so bad! Stinks that it takes half a year to localize the game after it comes out in Japan but I did hear it has massive framerate/lag issues that even the Japanese players feel like they're just beta testing the game before it comes out worldwide. Hopefully they iron out all of that before it comes to NA D:

Looking forward to Legend of Mana.

Still waiting for the English translation of Slow Damage which releases sometime this year. It released in February of this year in Japan and it looks great, I've played almost all of Nitro+chiral VN's (aside from Sweet Pool, which I'll actually get to pretty soon next month) so this one is very exciting for me.

Well, I've been thinking about the Dragon Quest 3 2.5D remake that's stated to be coming out eventually. There's no release date yet, though, so I can't do much in the way of planning about it. I've been curious about it. Considering that Roto is this big shot in the DQ universe, and having seen many, many pictures of the various "classes" (especially the female Soldier class for... various reasons) the fact that it's getting this HD 2.5D remake means I'll actually be able to try it, as I've never played any of the DQ games before DQ8 (especially since they went under the title of "Dragon Warrior" in the states for a while until 8, so I never put the two together at the time). However, as said before, there is no release date yet so I can't do anything like reserving a copy or whatnot until more info comes out. Hopefully it's good, especially since 3 has bit of a reputation among DQ fans. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom