• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the last thing that made you upset?

I went to try a new coffee shop but it really sucked! What a waste.

Here's another Pokemon online bit of ridiculousness for ya: apparently, the computer they have can't count since I redeemed 50 tokens out of 66 and now I'm left with 0. Thanks, Pokemon online.

I went out of my way to order food from one of my favorite restaurants, and when I opened the paper bag it turned out they changed the recipe and it wasn't nearly as good as it used to be. Waste of my money :/

I found out the other day that my grandpa is going to go in for a total knee replacement - and on both knees to boot. I'm really worried right now.

Thought I paid for something that I didn't actually get placed in my shopping bags again. Steamed over it to myself for a while the other day until I could get home and look at the receipt but thankfully I hadn't even bought it so no loss and I was aggravated over nothing. Never really pays to hang onto anger. People make mistakes.

Yesterday's football match of the national team against Iceland

Holy fuck that was frustrating
And bad
I'm still pissed

My laptop overheated while I was playing the Sims 2. Luckily I didn't lose too much progress as I've gotten into the habit of saving often.

Hate it when I see a shitty Youtube video and the site recommends me more of the same crap. Good thing I can nuke that stuff to orbit by deleting my history. Still, I wish they would give an option to stop recommending shit I don't want to see.

I think my college's campus is really nice, and people keep littering in it. This morning I saw that someone left a plate in one of the gardens (we aren't even supposed to take them out of the dining hall) and it was covered in ants. I also keep finding lots of cigarette butts on the ground and I think it's gross. I usually pick up the trash whenever I see it, but I wish more people would clean up after themselves. :-/

My grandmother sent me a Fitbit wristband three days ago. I was walking around my campus today and it fell off my wrist somewhere.

We went to the wrong parking garage and had to pay more and we had park on the top floor because there were no spaces on the lower floors where we could reasonably park.

My art "homework," which just consists of making a grid over a drawing and 6 extra grids (one blank and the other 5 dark to light grayscale values). It's ridiculously tedious and I think I fucked it up because I can't keep the damn ruler straight. Can't stand precision stuff like this.

Hearing a racist old lady while my dad and I were walking back to the car. -_-

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom