• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the last thing that made you upset?

Not getting a good enough grade for my Electromagnetism class. Again.

Also, having to take a summer course to remedy that.

Seeing that I have to work an opening this Saturday and I'll be the shift manager, but I have no idea how to deal with giving people breaks or any of that sort of thing. It really has me nervous.

The professor announced that the final is on the 8th. Unfortunately, that happens after the time that day that my family will go on vacation! Needless to say, I wasn't pleased that he announced the date today and not weeks in advance! Just emailed him; hopefully I can take it sooner.

Not being able to get my shift changed at work. Now I have to cancel my doctors appointment.

I lost my umbrella somewhere on campus, possibly in one of the school's shuttle buses.

The rubber on my 3DS's circle pad slid off while I was playing Pokemon Rumble World last night. I wasn't being aggressive or anything. It might be wear and tear since I've had the thing for three years.

I was so disappointed to see the official Pokemon website's revamped trainer customization feature (I know it's been there for a while, but it's been a while since I logged in). I find the avatars to be incredibly lame and I hate how they have certain items either for one gender only or the same item dramatically different for each gender. The previous customization feature didn't do that. Everything was just one for all. The previous one also had neat Pokemon costumes (I'm going to miss my Buizel costume). This one is just blech.

I bought some gloves earlier today because I thought we didn't have any, but I later found another box. By the time I realized this, I had already opened the new box and couldn't return it.

One of my app that kept crashing. It pissed me off everytime. Uninstalling...

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom