• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of Pokémon content would you like to see more of?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Ahoy!!

This is just an open area to discuss what kind of Pokémon YouTube/Twitch/whatever content you'd like to see more of!

What would be your 'dream channel/creator'? Would you like to make content like that one day? Is there already content like that (and if so do you have any recommendations??)

Let's.... go!! shuppatsu shinkou!

I would like to see more interviews with the current/former head directors of Pokémon to answer many of the greatest mysteries of Pokémon. There's a lot that needs answering from a lore perspective and it would be nice if we could get as much of it answered as possible.

I wish there were Fanfiction videos fully-fledged out and not just a narrator telling a story. I don’t really care about the medium but I’d want it to look “real”. And for the video to be something good, I’d want it to be an interesting with something Pokémon hasn’t done yet. I don’t really have any good ideas or any desire to do this though I’d really like to see something like this.

I wish there were Fanfiction videos fully-fledged out and not just a narrator telling a story. I don’t really care about the medium but I’d want it to look “real”. And for the video to be something good, I’d want it to be an interesting with something Pokémon hasn’t done yet. I don’t really have any good ideas or any desire to do this though I’d really like to see something like this.
I agree with this completely. I may do something like this in the future, but alas, I’m very horrid at animation, so it’s pretty likely that it’s not gonna happen.

I agree with this completely. I may do something like this in the future, but alas, I’m very horrid at animation, so it’s pretty likely that it’s not gonna happen.
I watch Mandjtv. He does something like that with some of his challenge runs.

I watch Mandjtv. He does something like that with some of his challenge runs.
I watch Mandjtv too (mostly for canon teams and the Pokémon bank to home video)
Maybe I should ask him one day if he can teach me how to animate, I have a LOT of things I want to make

What do you mean by this? Like having the story acted out or animated or something rather than just read?

What do you mean by this? Like having the story acted out or animated or something rather than just read?
When I’m talking about animated, I’d sort of want something to the quality of Pokemon Evolutions.

And if it’s not that, I’d like to see something that’s live action that has mostly official characters from the Pokémon world along with the Pokémon mostly still looking like they do on the games but a tad bit realistic.

Until someone does something along the lines of this, I’m not expecting new 20 minute episodes every Friday at 6.

People have already done amazing stuff but I’d just like to see the boundaries pushed.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom