• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of trainer would you be?

bubbie

Reaction score
If Pokemon were real? I'd like to think I'd be a breeder. I don't really think I'd be a trainer, something seems wrong about making my friends fight each other! But that's just me. But I'm curious, if given the option, what would you be? What kind of relationship would you have with your Pokemon?

I have a feeling I'd be the guy with 6 Magikarps,at least until they hit lv.20.

That is if u could actually win any any battle with them.

I WOULD BE THE POKEMON LEAGUE CHAMP...

With MY INFAMOUS FLYING AND SURFING MAGIKARP that knows HYDRO PUMP and HYDRO CANNON

I would have to say I would be the usual trainer. I would collect as many Pokemon as I could, train my team hard, and try to become a champion.

I doubt I'd be a Trainer. I'd probably end up being a rescuer, taking in an unwanted Golett or two... or twelve. It would be me and my very put-upon Golurk Riser, taking care of the entire lot, as I'd treat them as my kids.

Yeah, who wants to be a champion when you've got a ton of Automatons who want to snuggle with you? Ah, that would be the life. :)

I don't think I'd want to be a trainer either. Perhaps a Pokémon zoologist or something along those lines.

I think I would be a scientist. Probably spending a lot more time on the job than on battling or training too.

I would hang around near the Professor's lab in shorts and a baseball cap then challenge new trainers with my level 100 Rattatta, Caterpie and Bidoof.

bahaha some of these answers are great! it's cool seeing that there seems to be an even split between battlers and others. other than a breeder, i would wanna be something of a pokemon illustrator, and maybe put together some sort of pokemon field book. actually, i've been wanting to do this in real life!

I'd like to be a regular trainer with my six(or more) fav pkm training hard and exploring the world
Maybe eventually I'd open some business with my team

I'd probably be a trainer and a coordinator, so I could earn both badges and ribbons. And when I retired I'd study mons and become a professor.

I'd love to just be a normal trainer exploring at my own leisure. Collecting and training the Pokemon I love and if I felt like it, battling gyms and stuff. Would prefer to just explore the world with my Mons and stuff and maybe a few chums too :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom