• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what Pokemon do you rely MOST on your team?

in FR: Probable Poliwrath as it knows Surf
Sapphire: Swellow as it knows fly
Pearl: Torterra as it knows cut and rock climb, but its good as it also knows earthquake and frenzy plant.

I cannot deposit my Shiny Pachirisu :S.
I deposit everythign else except him.
First shiny with pokeradar and Timid so increased speed and he always Super fangs those Dialga on revo before Palkia(Faster than Dialga)Spacial rend it :D

On my non-trained casual teams, I use everybody equally.

On my battle tower team, Umbreon, no doubt.

I try to keep everyone roughly the same level. It depends on the game, but I guess my starter usually receives the primary focus.

I guess it would be Pelipper. It's probably the most useful since it can both Fly and Surf everywhere.

Generation I: Snorlax
Generation II: Donphan
Generation III: Armaldo and Ludicolo
Generation IV: Rampardos and Togekiss.

Leafgreen: Jolteon named Thunder, I think.
Emerald: My HM slave, Lame-O the Slakoth.
Pearl: Mewtwo!:ksmile:

I guess it would be Pelipper. It's probably the most useful since it can both Fly and Surf everywhere.

I like my drgonite because he is tough with outrage and hyper beam, as well as knowing fly and surf... =)

Generation I: Jynx and Vaporeon
Generation II: Espeon
Generation III: Gardevoir
Generation IV: Gallade...or Gardevoir.

Notice a trend?
I seem to be very dependent on Psychics. D:

Garchomp. :D However, it's a rather "sad" Garchomp with a Timid nature....defensively, it has 31 IVs in both Defense areas. Actually 31 IVs in everything but Attack. T_T However, at the time, I wasn't very particular about EVs and IVs (Which btw ruined my Pokemon experience). I still can't let go of it or replace it with another Garchomp!

Mine is basically the Pokemon i am trying to get to lv 100, at first it was Rampardos, then Torterra, then Floatzel, then came Infernape and now its Gliscor then most likely Garchomp or Honchkrow

My Raichu, definitely. She's gotten me out of a lot of jams in the past, and I trust her to continue. =] (FireRed, Emerald, pretty much all are the same.)

I forgot I also rely on Chansey(LeafGreen I caught 1. Jumped up and down. because of FATIGUE, I fell back on the floor.) and Gardevoir even thoug i already have Rayquaza.(Love gardevoir a lot.

Butterfree too! he's level 48 with Psychic, Dream Eater, Sleep Powder and Silver Wind.

Beedrill also! but I released her. She's so pathetic. level 10!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom