• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What pokémon is a "Must Have"?

Tripleton

Aurora
Reaction score
What pokémon would you do anything for, to evolve or breed a certain pokémon.

What pokémon do you think is worth the effort and work gone through to get it.

Ex. Raising a Beldum from level 1 to get Metagross

Give me a pokémon that you have/want to have that you would raise from level 1.

I must have Espeon, Turtwig, and above all, freaking Arcanine. Oh, my sweet Arcanine, my love dates back to Pokemon Yellow...

Any pseudo-legendary, and your favorite pokemon too :)

In my case, I like most of pokemon, but I'd like to raise a starter pokemon or maybe Eevee :B

I have a few that I need to get:

- Clefable. She has a gigantic movepool and a great ability, and I just like her.
- Tangrowth. I think he's a great Pokemon since he is quite strong and good defensively. Too bad for Special Defence, though. (I know he can learn Amnesia, but still...)
- Magnezone
- Roserade

...well actually I feel like I need to get a lot of Pokemon because I liked many of them!

A few of mine that I always train are Charizard, Blastoise, Exeggutor, and Cubone. For the later generations and ones I'll always train in the future, I would add Torterra, Staraptor, Seviper, and even though it's a Gen 1 Pokémon, Raichu.

This is the first generation I've trained one and I love her. Got her off the GTS as a level 1 Pichu for a Goldeen.

Well... Arceus pops up in the top of my head... Well it is currently the strongest Pokemon, and in HG/SS unlocks an Awesome event allowing you to get a Level 1 Legendary Pokemon... So there...

I try not to have the same Pokémon in teams all the time but more often than not I've got a grass starter and an Aipom on my team.

A shiny dragonair

A Milotic

A f.e.a.r Rattata...it takes forever to catch a raticate, level it up so it can learn endeavor, and then breeding it. In the end it's all worth it, though :3

My must have is a Scizor. I'm going to breed scythers. One for competitive battling and one for using as a main in a new storyline.

Well, Ive already trained every Pokemon there is to its final form...
But the one Pokemon I absolutely had to have? Shiny Corsola!! And, I succeeded!! I was prepared to Masuda or Pokeradar til I got one, but it turned out all I had to do was give Pokerus to a Bastiodon, and trade it to the most fantastic Norwegian girl on the face of the planet.

Hmmm... Ive never really had a "must have" but if there's two Pokemon that I really want right now and they're Scizor and Crobat.

DRAGONITE! although ive never had one XD

*sigh* I remember training Dragonite back in Silver. Perhaps I'll do it again in Soul Silver.

Dragonite, Metagross, Salamence, Garchomp, Tyranitar. These guys are the must have's of any trainer, I'm glad that I have them all :D

With three games under my belt now, I see theres many that I ''Must have'' now.

Lucario (Obviously)
Luxray
Lapras
Typlosion
Cubone
Dragonair

Well... I did a challenge to a friend of mine:

Each of us would have to raise 6 pokemons since level 1 to level 100 so that we could then battle... I just can´t say what are my chosen ones because my friend can be watching this...:flinch:

With three games under my belt now, I see theres many that I ''Must have'' now.

Lucario (Obviously)
Luxray
Lapras
Typlosion
Cubone
Dragonair

Replace Lappy with Staraptor, Cubone with Togekiss, and Dragonair with Salamence and you have my MUST HAVE Pokemons. (and Shiny Milotic) :ksmile:

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom