• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Jibacoil, only because he hangs out with the mechanical guy xD

Since you said a laid-back character, I'll say another one: Jude (6teen)

Alolan Raichu would fit this guys laid back personality. He also likes skateboarding, and even though Alolan Raichu surfs both sports have similarities that it's another aspect that fits him.

Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald (Bungou Stray Dogs)

Maybe Bulbasaur because it's #1 on the National Dex, but if I were to choose something more fitting I guess Sobble because it's from Galar which is based off the UK that Numbah One's family's from, and it's final evolution Inteleon kinda fits KND's premise a little being a spy.

XJ-9/Jenny Wakeman (My Life As A Teenage Robot)

I get the feeling this one was aimed at me XD and you know what, I'm gonna go for a darkhorse pick here and give him a Blissey because let's face it, if there was ever a person who desperately needed a convenient portable doctor, it's this kid

Frodo Baggins

Not sure...maybe Klefki?

Mario.

I get the feeling this one was aimed at me XD and you know what, I'm gonna go for a darkhorse pick here and give him a Blissey because let's face it, if there was ever a person who desperately needed a convenient portable doctor, it's this kid
It wasn't. :p

Alolan Meowth. Jackson is arrogant, cocky, passive-aggressive, and dismissive of others; Alolan Meowth is very similar in that, plus it's lore states that "it will turn hysterical if its coin or pride are besmirched", and Jackson seems the type to act like that if he loses a race/damages his pride.

Fushi (To Your Eternity)

Back
Top Bottom