• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Idk this character this well, I got to have an idea of her by playing Jump Stars, but I think a Gothiruselle fits her.

Double G (Game Shakers)

Idk why, but Mucchuru.

Bunny (Game Shakers) - last character from this sitcom

Munchlax seems great for him as the wiki states he's always hungry, I'd also add in Alakazam cause it also says he's very intelligent and completed business school.
Double G (Game Shakers)
I'll also do this one, since I didn't realize it was posted before me as I was on my phone then.
I'd give him a Kanto Meowth as he loves to make money, and well Meowth knows Pay Day lol.

Kaminaga (Joker Game)

Shiny Milotic, for him beauty is the most important thing, and Milotic is considered the most beautiful Pokémon of all. The Shiny matches better with his color palette, in addition to adding more value to the beauty of the Pokémon.
Mucchuru?
He means Munchlax, that's the name in Japanese. Smoochum, sorry I knew it but I don't know why I was thinking in Munchlax :ROFLMAO:.

Pearl from Steven Universe.

Last edited:
Kirlia and Sirfetch'd. the former references how Pearl's movements are heavily inspired by ballet, while the latter references how she's effectively a knight of sorts for Rose and her birdlike nature.

Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls

Maybe Scrafty? I haven't seen the movie yet, but he's described as being a skilled athlete who nonetheless uses some rather underhanded tactics to win at races, so I thought a Dark/Fighting-type would be the most thematically fitting for him. And the other two potential choices (Pangoro and Urshifu) kinda come across as too noble based on their descriptions, so Scrafty is really the only option.

Sunny from the Wings of Fire book series

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom