• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Dalriada - "Ígéret"

"CS60" by BADBADNOTGOOD.

I think these guys are one of my favorite "new" bands of the decade thus far, along with Death Grips. They're doing something really unique, especially now that they've finally put out an album of all original material. I get vibes of Tortoise, Sonic Youth, and... Kanye West, sorta.

Bangtan Boys - Hormone War

Their new album is perfection and I can't with how much I love it.

listening to Russian Folk Metal - Arkona.

Аркона - "Коляда"

Аркона - "Катится Коло"
song translates to "Kolo is Whirling"

Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - "Break Free"

"This is! The part when I [some-thin' somethin']/ I'm [somethin' somethin' SOOoomethin']/ This is! The part when I break free/ 'Cause [SOME-thin' and somethin' oh-oh]~"

Korpiklaani - "Cottages & Saunas"

Crush - 2NE1

Especially CL's "I got 21 big brothers / To me you ain’t big brother" line.

Weltenbrand - Bewitched Herd Boys

Two boys tended cattle in the Triesner upper village
An old woman passed and greeted them but the boys just shouted
You old witch you and threw rocks after her

Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - "Booty"

"Big big booty but you got a big booty~"
I unapologetically love this song.

Back
Top Bottom