• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Training some new Pokemon in Pokemon White, (Which is going well) and trying to get into Seiken Densetsu 3. (which I'm failing miserably at so far. I can't believe how much I dislike it, as I love Secert of Mana to pieces)

Last edited:
Currently trying to complete the National Dex in my Pokemon White Version (not counting Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, of course). Hopefully I'll be done in time for Black/White 2's English release.

Also playing a bit of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on the side. Yep, looks like there's monsters in all the games I'm playing now, heheh.

Kid Icarus: Uprising. I finally unlocked the Palutena Bow, which required me completing a whole level in under ten minutes. I think I deserve a pat on the back for this.

Okami and Okamiden. Started up a new game of the former, still trying to beat the latter for the first time...

Back
Top Bottom