• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (Snow Queen Quest) at the moment. I've been in a Shin Megami Tensei mood the last couple of months.

Dark Cloud 1 (forgot how annoying it was in the very beginning...). Playing it fair and square now... as in, I'm not using the "Broken Dagger" glitch this time.

Also occasionally playing Radiant Historia again, after not playing it for goodness knows how long.

Currently finishing off another playthrough of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door. Hadn't touched this game in years, and suddenly had the urge to a couple of weeks back when waiting for Paper Mario 3DS became a case of 'I can't stands no more'.

THIS BLOODY CUTSCENE. *sniff* Gets me every time.

[video=youtube;LmXQvMkamhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXQvMkamhQ[/video]

Currently finishing off another playthrough of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door. Hadn't touched this game in years, and suddenly had the urge to a couple of weeks back when waiting for Paper Mario 3DS became a case of 'I can't stands no more'.

THIS BLOODY CUTSCENE. *sniff* Gets me every time.

[video=youtube;LmXQvMkamhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXQvMkamhQ[/video]

Funny, because i started plying the first paper mario again after so long. im at boo mansion and i just got Lady Bow...

Some of the other games im playing are Kid Icarus: Uprising. its an awesome as F**K game! and im also playing mario kart 7. why the F cant i get the pipe frame!?

Resident Evil Revelations. In it, I unlocked a custom part that fires ALL the ammo in your weapon with one simple press of the Fire button. Now put it on a Machine Gun with a high magazine.
misc-genius.png

Silent Hill: Downpour.

After playing SH2 and SH3 for the first time this past month, jumping a decade ahead to the most recent SH game is, well, a big jump. xD So far it hasn't felt like an SH game, though I did finally get to the titular town yesterday. We'll see how I feel about it once I get to the end. *hoping for happy ending*

All of my favourite shows are either finished (Desperate Housewives), between seasons (My Little Pony, Glee) or on an extended break (Legend of Korra, Regular Show, Adventure Time). I have to wait until Tuesday for a new episode out of them (well, two. Regular Show and Adventure Time), thus I have decided to dedicate my time until Tuesday to playing Pokemon Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver and Rumble Blast.

I like to play several games at once. Right now I'm playing:

NES: Wrecking Crew - Mario is here for some reason haha
SNES: Bounty Sword
PS1: Crash Bandicoot - Just awesome :p
DS: Pokemon White Version

Last edited:
Playing Phantasy Star Portable 2. It brings back so many good memories of Phantasy Star Universe before my friends started going at each other's necks.

Back
Top Bottom