• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Arma 3 and R6: Siege. They're both shooters, and I don't know if I can justify $60 each for the amount of hours I usually put into that genre.

A Wii U, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Special Edition, Pokken, Smash Wii U a whole bunch of Wii U games. I don't know when I'll be able to buy them, but I really want to play TMS and get its special edition.

Hoping to get Majora's Mask soon.

I plan to buy Quantum Break in the summer when I actually have more free time to play it.

The cinematic cutscenes totally convinced me :O

Humble Friends of Nintendo.

The package is enticing as a whole because it contains the expensive Affordable Space Adventures and some games I would love to try (Citizens of Earth and Freedom Planet), but the fact that it probably requires credit card to buy made me ponder a bit. Moreover, I already own two of the games (Shantae [Wii U] and Retro City Rampage DX). I guess I will eventually get them, but those two games specifically will require some takers.

Thanks for reading.

For consoles I've been considering a PS Vita, an Xbox 360 a GBA and a PS2
In terms of games I've been considering all 8 Mega Man X games, all 4 Mega Man Zero games, Digimon All Star Rumble, Zoids Infinity EX Neo, Dragon Ball Raging Blast, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Conker Live and Reloaded, Pokken, Kirby Planet Robobot and Super Mystery Dungeon to name a few.

I wanna buy Yokaiwatch, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and lately, I've been thinking of buying Scribblenauts Unmasked. I wanna own the whole series, 'cause I just love 5th Cell =D

Another e-shop sale! Trying to decide between Dual Destinies or the Trilogy

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

Bravely Second. I could care less about most of the costume changes. I am upset about the Tomahawk being changed from a stereotypical Native American to a cowboy, which is pretty rife with unfortunate implications about what happened to Native Americans at the hands of white settlers.

I'm not sure about how I feel about the changes to sidequests. On one hand, I don't like that they're changing the story from its original intent, but they were changed because most of the gamers in Japan didn't like the way they ended, I became more "meh, whatever" about it.

I mostly just care about the gameplay anyway and finding a JRPG to tide me over until Sun/Moon. I already know Magnolia will probably be the healer (much like how Agnes was in the first, she has the best magic stats) and Edea will get probably be the bruiser classes like the Charioteer (since she's probably still the bruiser like she was in the first game). Tiz is still the jack-of-all-trades so I'm not sure what I'll have him be, but some reports say Yew (new main character) is best as an offensive mage, and others have him as a speedster like Ringabel (I'll miss him in this game :().

Last edited:
I haven't bought a Mario game since Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Bros. (which I'm just realising is 10 years old now, where has the time gone lol), but recently I've been wanting to buy some of the newer ones for the 3DS to fill my gaming time outside of Pokémon until Sun/Moon are released.

If anyone could recommend some good newer Mario games for me (for the 3DS), that would be awesome and appreciated! :D I've been looking at Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Super Mario 3D World...

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom