• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

1. Pokémon Moon (3DS)
2. Skyrim Remastered (PS4)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U)

1. Skyrim Special Edition (PS4)
2. Pokémon Moon Version (3DS)
3. Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack (Lego Dimensions)
4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U)

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 (Xbox One - October 25th)
Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World (PlayStation 2)
Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS - if western release)
Pokémon Moon (3DS - eventually)

I'm thinking of getting a few games - the first is the Wii U version of Jotun when it comes out because it looks pretty and is based on Norse mythology, which are both pluses in my book.

As for the second, well, after watching a certian parody/crossover thing that was surprisingly good, I am now interested in the Ace Attorney franchise, so I am going to try and get the Trillogy off the 3DS's eShop when/if it's on sale again since I only gained interest in it just as it was going off sale because this world is cruel.

I'm thinking of getting a few games - the first is the Wii U version of Jotun when it comes out because it looks pretty and is based on Norse mythology, which are both pluses in my book.

As for the second, well, after watching a certian parody/crossover thing that was surprisingly good, I am now interested in the Ace Attorney franchise, so I am going to try and get the Trillogy off the 3DS's eShop when/if it's on sale again since I only gained interest in it just as it was going off sale because this world is cruel.
Don't worry, I missed the sale twice already but finally bought the trilogy during this one that just ended.
Ace Attorney and Shin Megami Tensei seem to have rotating sale schedules

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom