• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

School Rumble, technically.
But full way, The 15th Pkmn movie Dubbed.

And you guys are making me want to pick back up with Yugioh Zexal Sub.
Lol, I love the show for the most part.

What's stopping you:lol:?! I'm just finished watching episode 77:banana:. I'm hopelessly addicted. I've lost so many hours of sleep because I've been watching those subs for hours every day after school.

What's stopping you:lol:?! I'm just finished watching episode 77:banana:. I'm hopelessly addicted. I've lost so many hours of sleep because I've been watching those subs for hours every day after school.

I actually got the latest Zexal Manga today!
So awesome of course.

Oh and the last anime I saw was actually Best wishes season 2 first ep, but like half way through season two here.
(Cynthia and Dawn first ep)

Does AvatarTLAB Count?
It's pretty much the most anime like thing that has come out of us in a while.
If not, then Dragon ball Kai.

I'm watching episode 80 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. I had no idea it could be this flipping funny:lol::XD2::XD::boom:.

Last edited:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal dub episode 41-42. Sometimes I watch the dub to amuse myself.

Exactly:sweatlol:. It's impossible for me to take most of the dub seriously:XD2:! The edits are unnecessary and so flipping sloppy, their scripts are pretty low quality, and the voices for most of the characters sound weird to me:sweat:. I'm watching season two of the dub, though, mostly out of curiosity of what 4kids decided to do to it:drowsy:.

Back
Top Bottom