• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

fate

Reaction score
Well, I went ahead and watched some of the latter seasons of Zero no Tsukaima. 2nd looks so-so, but I kinda like the 3rd thus far. Who am I to deny fanservice? :p

Hopefully the revived Geneon brings these 2 seasons over... I'd buy 'em.

Nekusagi

Badass office lady
Reaction score
Shugo Chara episode 1.

Cute, typical magical girl genre stuff but I loved it anyway.

Kasumi

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
Itazura na Kiss 23. One more episode and it ends. ;__;

Kasumi

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
  • Itazura na Kiss 24 and 25. <-- One of the best romantic anime ever. :D There wasn't any need for episode 25 since 24 was the real finale, but 25 was kinda funny.
  • Pocket Monsters DP 95.
  • Toradora 01. <-- First episode and I'm hooked. I'm definitely watching the whole series.
  • ToS OVA, episode one. <3

Torgetsu Kon

Just about gone.
Reaction score
The Death Note Live Action movie (not really an anime, but based on the anime. To me, Death Note lost some of its realness when they used real people)

Hoshi no Kirby- the episode with Mike Kirby (classic)

Casual_Furi

That I Am
Reaction score
The Death Note Live Action movie (not really an anime, but based on the anime. To me, Death Note lost some of its realness when they used real people)

Hoshi no Kirby- the episode with Mike Kirby (classic)
The first movie was based on the manga and came before the anime, actually ^^

Te-em

I want to rp!
Reaction score
Yuu-Gi-Oh. ep 20 (I think) about the Chinese game where the loser would lose his soul. I also watched the one where Yuugi plays a game against that famous model who has a tiger in her house.

afndada

Reaction score
Last anime I watched was the end of Yakitate!! Japan. Good show. Can't wait for Spice and Wolf season 2 though n_n

Board

Level 80 Lurker (Elite)
Reaction score
Last anime I watched was Excel Saga. Pretty damn awesome. Lots of wacky things going on, I love wackiness.

Kasumi

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
  • ToS OVA episodes 2-4.
  • Kannagi 01.
  • Tales of the Abyss 01.

Satoshi-kun

...I think we're lost.
Reaction score
Comic Party Revolution ep 8. I had watched half of this series a couple years ago, but then had stopped... now I'm getting back around to finishing it. I am thinking about tackling the Tokyo Mew Mew subs after this.

Charizards Burn

Feel it Burn.
Reaction score
Yugioh the episode was called arena of lost souls it was the one where joey vs bones