• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Watched 2-27 of Gurren Lagann, Episode 1 of Dagashi Kashi and episode 1 of Sekkou Boys

I watched the beginnings of 3 different anime that I was checking out to follow this season.

Dagashi Kashi
was a bit of a letdown. Although it was only 1 episode, I developed a dislike for most of the characters, but I was especially annoyed by the script writing. The dialogue and gestures seemed exaggerated and devoid of subtlety, as if it was trying to make it easier to understand, but it actually made it annoying to watch. I probably won't follow this one to the end.

Ajin set a somewhat interesting premise, but overall is nothing very new. However, it was very difficult for me to get used to watching the CGI animation. It's just really annoying when compared to 2D. I will probably watch a couple more episodes to see if it ends up being interesting enough to sit through.

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is so far very refreshing! It honestly had one of the best first episodes I've seen. The story exposition unfolded and was paced well, and it features one of my favorite tropes: time travel. I'm expecting this one to be really good.

Dagashi Kashi was a bit of a letdown. Although it was only 1 episode, I developed a dislike for most of the characters, but I was especially annoyed by the script writing. The dialogue and gestures seemed exaggerated and devoid of subtlety, as if it was trying to make it easier to understand, but it actually made it annoying to watch. I probably won't follow this one to the end..

I gave that a go as well. It was supposed to be funny, apparently. The clichés rolling out of the box didn't really endear me to it. You know, average guy protagonist whose job it is to act as straight man to the rest of the wacky cast, who happens to want to do something nerdy for a living, wacky girl turns up who wants to be a Master (Whatever Daddy Does For A Living) ... oh, and the Japanese habit of explaining the punchlines to the jokes, I'm sure there were some of those in there.

Anyway. Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb. Not making me giggle as much, but you know what, it's still good to watch when I'm in a bad mood

Watched Episode 3 of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi/Erased. Afterwards, I proceeded to look for the manga and I cannot wait to find out what happens next. D=

Seriously, this includes Spoilers for probably most of the planned anime.
Will he regain his memories? How can will he cope with everyone moving on with their lives for the past 15 years after he regains said memories?

Back
Top Bottom