• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

On Monday I just started a mini Toonami block for myself. I picked the shows - which I plan to watch twice a week. Right now the shows are (in order of viewing)

My Hero Academia
Blood Blockade Battlefront
Mobile Suit Gundam
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Trigun

I'm starting with action series (or those with action) because that's what Toonami airs, but I may dip into other genres. I originally was going to watch once a week, but FMA was going to finish in October 2018. Too long!

Teekyuu 9 2,Pokemon Sun & Moon 1-5,Boku no Hero Academia OVA/re-cap

Dragon Ball Super episode 100

Considering when they announced the series was going to made if all went well it was going to go up to 100 episodes, and we just hit episode 100 and it's not done yet, well I'd say that's a good sign.

Does the parody Abridged series of Dragon Ball Z count? Last episode I watched was episode 20.

Back
Top Bottom