• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Dragon Ball Super episode 120. Yesterday I watched 119 too. Skipping ahead for the newest episodes, but still catching up on the older ones.

Speaking of, I'm currently at the end of the Universe 6 Saga. By far better than the Beerus and Golden Frieza Sagas.

Recently started Food Wars. It's...interesting. I mostly like it. The writing is funny and clever and overly dramatic in a good way. Good characters. Well thought out and designed foods being cooked. Animation style is great. While I plan to continue watching it for the reasons previously mentioned, there's wayyy too much fanservice/nudity for my tastes. But at least it tends to be used in a comedic/silly way rather than overtly sexual.

Dragon Ball Super ep 50. Been slacking catching up on the older episodes. Let's see how bad the Goku Black Saga turns out to be.

Also watched Dragon Ball Super episode 121.

I've only watched three episodes of this Saga, and I can already say that it is my favorite so far.

Back
Top Bottom