• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Calvin ッ

Cero Miedo...
Reaction score
Restarted Haikyuu in an attempt to get back into watching anime, up to episode nine again now.

lordfridge

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
I last watched some Panty & Stocking with my boyfriend when he came over to my place.

Captain Hawlucha

Reaction score
I watched Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. I finished the Dark Signer arc and heard the show goes downhill after that. Should I continue to watch it?

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Kirakira Precure A La Mode episode 2
Lego Elves: Secrets of Elvendale episode 8 (I know this isn't anime, but it's animated by Studio Mir and they have an anime-esque style, so I'm counting it as such)

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Midnight Occult Civil Servants, episode 1. It was ok, perfectly watchable if nothing special

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS (first 20 or so episodes). Been an enjoyable series so far and I’m absolutely in love with Daniel J. Edwards’s performance as Varis, he really makes him sound like a pretty big threat.

Than the first two episodes of Cardfight! Vanguard (the newer series) off the tinternet, innit! And also makes it the first time I’ve ever seen something related to that show.

And some good ol Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s to wrap it up... for now because I’ll probably be back on the VRAINS run tomorrow.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Rewatching a favourite from last year with Mitsuboshi Colours, episode 1

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Throughout these rather dull two weeks:
  • Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
  • the previously mentioned Cardfight! Vanguard
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Silverwynde

Sentient World Observation and Response Department
Reaction score
Azumanga Daioh. Prime and I are on year two now. (I had forgotten how much I loved Miss Sakaki... <3)

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 (sub) episode 5
Heidi of the Alps (sub) episode 12