• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

There is only one king!
Reaction score
The last 3 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
African Salaryman, episode 2. Second episodes are never as funny as the first, but what the hell, it passes the time well enough

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Granblue Fantasy season 1, episode 9 (Season two is out now, but I don't plan on watching it until the English dub comes out, since that's the version I'm watching now)

Reaction score
Yatterman (1977)

I watched both a subtitled version and the LA Spanish version (Funny Rangers). The Spanish is... kinda weird, they changed the names of the characters, but the dialogue is close to what the Japanese version says. They also use the real names of the places the characters go, instead of using expies (i.e: New York instead of New Yack). Overall, the whole dub gave it a very Hanna-Barbera feel to the series, but that could be because the voice sound familiar and might be the same guys that dubbed the HB shows. I'm interested to see what other things they change. To those curious, here's a comparison of the Japanese and Spanish names:

Gan - Christian
Ai - Candra
Yatterman - Funny Ranger
Yatterman-2 - Funny Ranger 2
Obotchaman - Robotino
Yatterwan - Robocan
Dorombo Gang - Los Malosos
Doronjo - Maléfica
Tonzura - Hércules
Boyacky - Nimbus
Dokurobei - Engendro

EDIT: Also, I prefer Christian's voice over Gan's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (DUB) Episode 3: The dub's kinda good? I've already seen the sub and finished it, but y'know.... I wanna see what they do for the arc tbh. Hopefully they keep what they did in the Japanese Dub in the English version cause that was so good.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Kemono Friends episode 5 and Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 3, both in English.