• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Finally finished off the remaining dubbed episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on New Year's Eve. Now all that's left is the undubbed Season 5 and then that'll wrap things up.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! episode 1. I do like to see an anime prepared to feature high school girls who aren't, well, cute, and the bonkers setting is strangely charming. The episode was a bit full of itself ranting about the magic of animation. Yes, kids, you too can explore the wondrous scope of your imagination ... by endlessly adapting manga and mobile games designed and written by somebody else, if this story were to be really honest

The first episode of Gundam Seed (the original Ocean dub).

I can't wait to see how the redub by NYAV Post fares considering I think it's supposed to come out this year.

My only criticism I have with the Ocean dub is that the voices all sound really tinny, as in it feels like they just stuck a microphone inside a tin can and recorded from that.

Back
Top Bottom